or Connect

Posts by sticknick

That thing is ugly. And I like big, metal watches.
OMG. Really AI? "Clarification" or not, Gruber was totally joking here.
Exactly. Hell, I'm still making decent use out of my 2010 iPad. Sure some of the apps are slowing down a little they still work enough for me to wait a bit.I know a bunch of people who are using the original iPad or, at least, iPad 2 who say they work great and will only upgrade when they can't run any of the apps they use. Same goes for the number of people I know that are using older iPhones with little to no issues.Give it to Apple for making devices that last.
Weak sales = you predicted Apple will sell 420,001 starships. They clearly missed this mark so the stock will suffer as a result.
 No, you're correct. iTunes Match = ad free iTunes Radio.
So everyone was bitching about the thought of Apple releasing a "cheap" iPhone.   Now everyone is bitching that it's not cheap enough.   Nice to see nothing's changed.   Whatever. Apple will sell a gazillion of these.
"Reportedly, Microsoft is testing "transparent aluminum" for the body of its device." Transparent aluminum. "Hello computer!"
  Geeks and tech pundits want new, shiny things.   To quote The Beard: "Muggles are not always interested in the same things that tech weenies care about."
  This.
Who cares what it's called?   SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!