or Connect

Posts by Stoobs

No wonder I have zero faith in the stock market, bunch of damned parasitic so-and-sos. To echo the herd, I'm really hoping they drive the stock price down far enough that Tim can take the company private again...
Cheaper product outsells more expensive product shocker! ;)  
Waiting in line? Na, a nice chap in a UPS truck will drop it off to me Friday morning
Microsoft Windows Minecraft Edition?
I could imagine more research into screen clarity in bright sunlight (It has gotten better, but there is still much room for improvement), on top of power consumption and the never ending quest to make it thinner.   I doubt there is much point in trying to increase resolution beyond what it is now.
I dunno, as long as it's the middle one, it still fits..
  True, but it's still content on this site/forum about news from the related industries which might interest readers/members. The difference is that this is an Apple-centric site & forum, and so visitors should at least expect a positive feeling towards Apple from the membership.   Coming in blowing their own trumpets about how superior their pet system/widget/doodad and that Apple or it's customers "suck" is a complete waste of time.   Previous history of pretty much...
Ugh, really?   1 - This isn't a democracy - this is a privately owned internet discussion forum, their site, their rules, their judgement. You agree to this when you sign up.   2 - This is an Apple-centric discussion site. Not Android. No, really. Not Android. We know this. Your hint is in the domain name.   3 - By and large, we simply don't care about whatever the new Android phone megawidget is or does. You paid your money, you made your choice. So did we....
Hmm, LG look distinctly vulnerable.. 3rd spot up for grabs some time in 2011?