or Connect

Posts by mrr

Please lord bring a stylus to the iPad. Painting and taking notes with my finger sucks! I have been waiting years for this
So how does this impact existing Apple stock holders?
A friend of mine just got the Galaxy Note 2 and I have to say - I just love the size format! All of a sudden, my iPhone 5 seems like some kind of MICRO phone. I use my iPhone 5 nearly non stop but mostly for data and the extra size would be so much nicer! The Galaxy Note 2 not too big (bigger is better right?) but the most important thing is that it still -fits in my pocket- just fine and *THAT* is the important thing. The iPad Mini is just not pocketable. The down side...
What about Thunderbolt? I hope the new iPhone at least support USB 3.0.
A Thunderbolt connector would be amazing.
"Power nap" sound great but unfortunately with 10.8 my 2008 Mac Pro (and apparently others too) has had constant issues with "Wake from Sleep."  No fun.   Apples needs to do lots of bug squashing.
Google Street View !
Total Garbage.   I can already Skype video chats, use Slingbox to stream Video.   AT&T is already getting paid for my use of their bandwidth.   This is how greed kills innovation.
Hmmn. Maybe this explains the, "There were problems downloading some purchased items. This was a problem with "app name". An unknown error occurred (8324). Use the Check for Available Downloads command in the Store menu to download again later." that I have been getting for the last hour.
I am quite upset with Apple about the MoblieMe to iCloud transition.   It REQUIRED me to upgrade to Lion when on the PC people can still use XP and even Vista!!!     Vista vs. Snow Leopard?   In doing so, I lost access to many important legacy Rosetta apps that were important to my workflow.     Sucks.