or Connect

Posts by slinberg

Xcode beta 6 is indeed out, at least from the developer portal. Downloading it now.
The Cintiq 13HD is not a "standalone tablet". You connect it to machine, same as with the other Cintiqs. I love my Cintiq 22HD Touch. That said, Wacom just pushed me over the upgrade-from-the-ipad2 cliff. Been hanging on, but this is it. Might wait for the retina mini though.
  Because $2000 for a TV is absurd... even one with a little Apple logo on it.   But hey, if you've got that kind of money to burn, go for it.
$2000 for a TV? Sure.   If I'm ever going to lay out that kind of change, it has to be a full-blown Mac on the inside. An iMac with a 55" monitor. $2k for that, fine. $2k for just the monitor, forget it.
  Don't be ridiculous. At $600/year, and as a deductible expense for a small business, it's going to end up costing just over $1 a day, post-taxes, for permanent bleeding-edge access to the entire Master Suite. For any creative professional, it's an absolute no-brainer.
    Actually I'm a little relieved. Now I don't have to agonize over the decision.
Trying to figure out if I can afford to - how much do typical accommodations run?
...assuming it's 2048 by 1536, that would be four times the resolution of 1024 by 768. But, whatever, I know.
That's bold.
What nonsense. Watch out for the passive tense, kids: it's usually a good BS indicator. "considered leftist" by whom? Anarchy means the absence of government. It is, by definition, neither left nor right, as the left-right spectrum is a range of opinion regarding the appropriate role of government in civic life. If you're against all government, you're off that spectrum. Libertarianism is about as close to that as you'll find in the US, and even libertarians don't...