or Connect

Posts by Kasper

Some people honestly don't have the time or desire to hassle with auction websites (eBay). With Gazelle, it takes about a minute to lock in a quote and pre-paid box shows up on your door almost instantly. All you have to do is drop the phone in the box when you're ready and mail it off. They even wipe all your data for you if you haven't taken the time to do so before you mail it in. So the total time commitment to getting cash for your phone from Gazelle amounts to a few...
Yes. They are 100% Apple Authorized.
Guys, it was a month-long promotion but, yes, we made a mistake on the expiration date in many articles. Therefore, if you call Adorama's main line (800-223-2500) tonight and say you are calling about the AppleInsider promo, they have been nice enough to agree to honor it by phone for anyone who was expecting to order today. This will only be honored until midnight.    If you guys have any issues, please mail me personally at priceguides@gmail.com and I will make sure...
You must click through the links in our Price Guides or it won't work. Make sure you have cookies or JavaScript enabled. If you still have issues, contact us at priceguides@gmail.com and we'll address the situation. 
Yes, unfortunately it looks like a handful of 15" MacBook Pros saw a $50 price increase overnight and you may have caught it in our guides before the prices updated. The AppleCare stays free but there's not much we can do to prevent price changes in the market. Some online merchants even have their systems set to raise prices automatically as stock of an item is close to going out of stock. I have no idea if that is the case here.
Yup. Thank you. Fixed on next sync. K
There are no tax-savings factored into the prices in the Price Guides because they are not applicable to everyone, and they're certainly not the "bulk" of the savings for higher ASP items. Adorama's discounts on Macs alone are roughly $20-$50 on MacBook Airs, $100 on Mac Pros and 13-inch MacBook Pros, and $150-$250 on 15-inch MacBook Pros. iMacs vary ($70-150). So I don't think its accurate to say the actual discounts are small. In many cases the discounts are pretty...
Thanks. This has been corrected on the regular Price Guides and we're waiting on a fix for the AppleCare Bundle for this SKU. Hopefully by tomorrow. 
That's what the article says. 5s as in multiple models, not 5S as in the latest model. We will try and further clarify the title. Thanks. 
Actually, you are misleading. The offer actually explicitly excludes open box items. Best Buy is currently discounting MacBook Airs by $100 for everyone. If you submit your .EDU email address, you'll get a coupon for $150 off MacBooks and iMacs that bumps that discount up by another $50.