or Connect

Posts by Kasper

? You have a reference? Best, K
Yeah, but the Calif. statute of limitations for this violation has since passed. K
Yeah, I still don't know what Jobs was thinking. I'm not sure anyone believed him when he said this to begin with =P K
Yeah. Sorry. K
Give him a break, he just joined the forums =P K
Says yourself. There's certainly points of interest in the deposition uncovered by Forbes. Many of them never reported before. Kasper
Guys, FWIW, this is what Collins sent me in response to my question about what kind of panels they use... Not much to go on: "Hi Kasper, We're using the first panels from a tier one supplier based on the latest MVA technology. We have found little performance difference between IPS, PVA, and MVA panels in the newest, best offerings. 3-years ago, yes, IPS smoked the others. But, times change, and our panels match up well to the best from anyone. Thanks for the...
Done.
You're right. That report we had linked to from DigiTimes dated July 2008 was incorrect according to a later teardown:http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...in_detail.html Article update. K
Yeah, I fail to see what is wrong with this terminology used widely through the semiconductor and investment communities. We've used this terminology dozens of times and I've never had a complaint. K