or Connect

Posts by Kasper

Listen, when you see this thing in person, you'll understand. It's tiny. Most of that dust isn't recognizable to the human eye. We're using a high-res camera with a macro lens. However, I agree. The shots could be better and we're working on improving our photo-shoots for the next piece of Apple pr0n. Thanks, K
TestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTestTe st
LoL. I'll add a note about this in the article. The best part is the discounts on the previous gen models. You can get a 2.4GHz 20-inch iMac (w/o MiniDisplay Port) for just $100 more than the high-end mini ($899 before tax/shipping).
It would be a safe bet to assume late 2010. K
It's ok. If you're having a bad day, you can tell us all about it. We'll listen...I can't promise that we can help you, but we'll pretend to listen. K
About $209 off, not much http://www.appleinsider.com/mac_price_guide/
I think you need to keep this in context with what you'd generally expect from Apple. My understanding is that Apple retail stores are offering significant discounts compared to their usual prices, but resellers are going quite a bit further and steeper. That said, some people feel an extra sense of security when buying directly from Apple for whatever reason, and that's why we noted it.K
Yep. Love it when auto-spellcheck just stops working on its own in TextEdit.Sorry bout that. There were quite a few errors K
The only issue I see is lead time for registrations at this point would be fairly short. The argument against this is that it sold out so fast last year that Apple may not be concerned about that. Then there's the matter of etiquette and consideration on Apple's part; i.e. they shouldn't spring this on their developer community without giving them a reasonable amount of time to plan their trip. Devs come from all over the word and some have unrelated jobs. 3 months is...
I agree with most of what you said. Yes, it's our collective view that it will take more than what the Kindle 2 offers for the device to really take off, as was similarly the case with the iPod when you think about it. It took some refinement and some market traction. I also love the Apple TV. At first it was pointless and sat collecting dust, given that it was hooked up to an HDTV with no HD content. But as more and more HD content arrives, I'm using it more and more....