or Connect

Posts by Kasper

Fixed, thanks for pointing that out,   K
They aren't fake savings. The original MSRP of that model was $2999. Apple dropped the price in February of all MacBook Pros. Some retailers kept the original MSRP so our system pulled in the original MSRP from them. They've since sold out but it didn't update. We've now pushed the update. Thanks.
testing.
Test
It's very clear MacMall is a sponsor of AppleInsider. So is B&H. They help Apple and we help them. The article clearly states we've teamed up with them. We've also mentioned their sponsorship countless times in the past. So while you're free to express your opinions here, indicating that we're doing something deceitful by reporting great deals once in a while from some of Apple's largest resellers, who are well disclosed affiliates, is not so cool.
Click on a MacBook Pros or MacBook Air price under MacMall column in our price guides (or this article text) and the "Enter Promo Code:" field will appear beneath the blue "Buy Now/Customize" button on the right side: Paste in APPINSDRMWB38717 and then click "Apply":    
Yup, $200 price drop. Original was $1,999.
AppleInsider is looking for talented web developers and editors. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the AppleInsider team, fill out our Developer Application or Editor Application and keep an eye on your inbox.    We're specifically looking for programmers proficient in PHP and MYSQL as well as editors located in the Far East -- an ideal position for those located in China.
Listen guys, We we receive no compensation for running these stories and I only run them when I think they deliver value to readers. There are deals every day but this week I felt their were exceptional deals so I shared them with a potentially interested public. K
Spam, neither I nor AppleInsider received any form of compensation for this article. MacMall is one of the largest Apple resellers and clearly a long-standing sponsor of AppleInsider who offers AppleInsider readers great prices on products on a regular basis. They offer a greater value proposition than Apple on most Macs and they are growing their Mac retail business at a time when others are struggling to compete with Apple. I found it relevant and encouraging and...