or Connect

Posts by Kasper

The original FT article had little meat.
Im going to double check on this, as it was what I was specifically told this morning. Before you call sloppy reporting on our part, understand that spokespeople can make a mistake in conveying the information to us just as easily as we can make a mistake reporting it. Thanks, Kasper
No they don't. It's widely known that the $199 and $299 standard prices for iPhones are the subsidized prices that require 2-year contracts. This has been standard for almost 3 years now. Please don't come on here and troll and insinuate that we're misleading anyone by reporting a sale.K
This deal was for an extremely limited quantity that was sponsored by eBay. It has since ended and those few that were sold don't deliver till the middle of December. But I will look into these deals in the future and make sure we include them. I wasn't aware of the promotion this time around.Thanks,Kasper
This is not true. Yes, it appears the discount disappears but once you get to the final check out page, its reapplied. Try it. Kasper
Lots of complaining today, Spam. Tired? The patent is relevant and interesting. K
It says Larry Ellison...
Yeah, we fixed that.
I'm told its buggy and doesnt show up all the time.
They didn't pay us anything. They're offering the lowest prices we've seen since last BlackFriday, including the last Black Friday, so we're reporting it. They're good deals. K