or Connect

Posts by Kasper

greenhead, I'm interested in further details of the explanation of the logicboard you provided me with on the 5th of June. Rather than use the forums, I'd appreciate it if you could provide me with a directory name and login and password, which i could create on AppleInsider. Example http://www.appleinsider.com/directory_name/ If you can provided me with this information via your previous means of submission, I can quickly create (password protected) and...
Well, you seem to know tman better than I. Has he been accurate about predictions of this magnitude before? How do we know that the source he spoke to at the conference was not informed by the same material that I feel is misinforming all of us? I dunno what my opinion is. My opinion is that these rumors have to come to me exclusively from a liar. And frankly, I'm sick of him, and I don't like what he does. And the success he attempts to destroy. I've spoken to many...
Re paragraph 1: No. I'm saying that there is an individual, who lives in canada, who is apparently french canadian, and has been submitting false reports for about 8 months now. Many of which have been published by semi major publications, including AppleInsider. The last one published by AppleInsider came about 4 months ago, and I will soon be labeling those reports accordingly. I also am unprivileged to any knowledge or 'tman' or who his sources are, so no disrespect...
Guys -- as far as we can tell, this 975/trinity/3-3.2GHz information is nonsense. It is completely fabricated bullshit that this moron keeps submitting to all the rumor sites because he apparently receives some sick form of satisfaction by seeing his lies spread all over the internet and referenced by publications. -Kasper
What the heck do you guys think of this? http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...234/726q1.html I don't think I buy it... Kasper
Hmm, does this effect everyone, all at once? -K
I promised one, and I will give one. The situation, however is NOT resolved and there is an ongoing investigated in several areas and I cannot and will not allow people to speculate in the meantime. Please respect these simple wishes, and you will have all your questions answered in due time. Best, Kasper
Datz wad de chix be sayin since I turn 13, son. =P -K
I haven't stopped. We share the workload, along with others who contribute. You'll probably see several articles from me this week. Best, Kasper
Dood, you are so wrong it isn't worth discussing, but I don't hold it against ya =P Anyway... Katie is a contributing editor. I bet the next question is: 'Is she cute????' Kasper