or Connect

Posts by Kasper

Sweet. What else needs fixing/addressing? -K
No he's not, you're right. Anyway, I think I fixed the profile problem... Can everyone update now? Kasper
I want to develop a slightly new theme, yet keep everything crisp and clean... Anyone have suggestions? Also, I'm considering vBulletin 3.0, but I've been warned against it... for now. Kasper
$2.09 -> $2.29 P/G in the NY Metro area... Sucks, doesn't it? I'm glad I didn't buy a Jeep. -Kasper
I had changed it so that when you clicked on the large AppleInsider logo in the upper left hand corner it would take you to the home page. It seems one of the moderators changed it back... Jon, Brad, Amorph, please change this back. Thanks, -Kasper
I've recently added News Comments, print pages, Email story to a friend, submission forms, and what not. Please let me know what other features (the more original the better) you guys would like to see implimented at AppleInsider to enhance the news, community and so forth. Thanks Kasper Jade EIC - AppleInsider.com
Yeah -- I have no control of that, m does. He said he removed it. All I can do is ask again, unfortunately. Sorry guys. -K
Already done... unfortunately, they add these campaigns daily. As soon as we notice them, we ax them. Right now, there is no other way to go about it. Cheers, -K
Done -- If it re-appears... just post a reply. Cheers, -Kasper
Fine -- it's now removed from the rotation. Site should reflect changes within the hour. -Kasper