or Connect

Posts by rhyde

Yeah, because the eMate did so well.
"lack of the dual-LED True Tone flash setup found in the iPhone 5s" Though I suspect this is a fake image, the lack of two distinct LEDs is not a tell-tale sign. LED manufacturers are incorporating multiple-colored LEDs in an individual package (e.g., for LED stage lights) and this is exactly the kind of technology I would expect Apple to use to reduce the size of the LED (to make room for something else).
$150? Could someone please tell me what this keyboard does that a $39 bluetooth keyboard does not? Or even the Apple wireless keyboard? Is it really worth $100 extra?
Well, he *did* invent the internet :)
Shoulda had Geraldo dig it up.
"But the iTunes Store is likely a substantially lower-margin business than Google's." That means the stock price will go up, no?
Give 'em a break. I predict the Nokia acquisition will be even worse.
I'd like to see the single-core benchmarks for the QC vs 6C vs 8C vs 12C are like. Having 12C is the hoots for video and a few other specialize apps, but most of my apps are single threaded and I'm wondering if it's really worth the price for the few times I use a highly parallelizable application. No I'm not a video pro. No, I don't need one of these. But one would be cool to have. Just wondering if there is any real benefit to the high-end units if you don't render...
Let's see, they sell fewer 5C units because people are buying more 5S units. Time to lower the predicted stock price!
Now, if only Apple would accelerate the release of a Mac Mini that connects to these guys (and fully supports TB2 speeds). Would make a heck of a video server. My old Mac Mini connected to FW800 raid still stutters all the time.