or Connect

Posts by rhyde

I am an employer in California. California *does* have some ridiculous labor laws. That said, it is the employer's responsibility to follow them. This includes *training* your low-level managers to follow the laws. 90% if the time when there is a labor law violation (and I'm sure that's the situation in this case) there is a disconnect between upper management (in particular, corporate lawyers) and the low-level managers who force people to work through their breaks...
If Apple offered the performance features of a 6/6 in a 5s form factor, I'd move back to the smaller size. For me (even with big hands) the iP6 is a big too big; especially once you add an Otterbox or similar protective case.
What we need is a Mac Mini based on a high-performance chip, not a low-power chip.
Yeah, because the eMate did so well.
"lack of the dual-LED True Tone flash setup found in the iPhone 5s" Though I suspect this is a fake image, the lack of two distinct LEDs is not a tell-tale sign. LED manufacturers are incorporating multiple-colored LEDs in an individual package (e.g., for LED stage lights) and this is exactly the kind of technology I would expect Apple to use to reduce the size of the LED (to make room for something else).
$150? Could someone please tell me what this keyboard does that a $39 bluetooth keyboard does not? Or even the Apple wireless keyboard? Is it really worth $100 extra?
Well, he *did* invent the internet :)
Shoulda had Geraldo dig it up.
"But the iTunes Store is likely a substantially lower-margin business than Google's." That means the stock price will go up, no?
Give 'em a break. I predict the Nokia acquisition will be even worse.