or Connect

Posts by noexpectations

Meh....wait a few weeks. 
What is Verizon's position?  Are they supporting Facetime on umlimited plans?  I thought Verizon is forcing all customers to their own tiered plans?
Competition is good. However, this really shows that Sprint is desperate to sell more iphones.....they have to. They have 30 million in their "warehouse" right now that they have to unload in 4 years. As of today, they are behind. Once the next iPhone comes out with LTE, who would choose Sprint? Virtually non-existant LTE coverage.
So, what's the Killer App or Feature that will make us iPhone 4 buyers to stand in line?  Siri didn't do it for me.
I'll wait a few days....while you guys iron out the remaining bugs.  
What Tim Cook doesn't say is that Apple's high subsidy demands are eventually paid for by us customers (via higher monthly wireless fees).
You don't understand what CHOICE is and what a BAIT-N-SWITCH tactic is.  If AT&T is offering a new option that benefits many of their customers (lower price, better features), how is this a bad thing?  You need to look at your individual situation and make that assessment.  For me, I have 4 iPones and 4 iPads.  This is a winner for me.
At least AT&T is offering this plan as an option.....existing data plans remain.   Verizon is forcing users to their new shared data plans.
Hmmm...I might be better off.   I have 4 iPhones and 4 iPads.  If I get the 10GB plan, total cost is $280.....which is what I am paying for now but with limited voice minutes and much smaller data plans that I can't share between devices.
Not sure I agree.  I think the carriers realize that many people will merge their data plans.  So, to me, this is like neighbors sharing the same Water Plan but the water is going to different homes.