or Connect

Posts by noexpectations

Totally disagree. Why would AT&T and Verizon throttle a data plan where the more you use, the more you pay? You need to take Business 101.
Hmm...."everyone hates the carriers". Half the carriers aren't even making a profit (Sprint, T-Mobile) and the other half are just doing "OK" (Verizon, AT&T). Yet when the carriers want to raise more capital in order to invest in the infrastructure, all of us cry foul over the increase in our monthly bills. Yet Apple is able to earn 50% profit on every item they sell and we are OK with that. Strange world.
Well, no different than buying a tank of gas. I can drive fast all day and buy another tank right away or I can choose to walk/bike.
Best reply of the day....10 points for Gryffindor!
Hey folks.....after 45 minutes of Infinity Blade II, take a break, get a life....I hear there is a 3D World outside with incredible Retina Graphics.
So, just like how Verizon has crippled the iPhone....no data and voice multitasking on 3G?
If these devices had any significant threat towards air safety, wouldn't and shouldn't they all get confiscated as you board the airplane?...and then returned to you at 10,000 feet? Bogus.
Don't forget, Verizon also has major network LTE outages....4 since December! Ask those customers how it felt to bounce back to CDMA!
Ha...well...any Verizon user will certainly know when they leave the 4G LTE for their 3G CDMA!
I disagree. The AT&T entry point is lower than Verizon's ($15 versus $20). Most of us use free wifi and only want 4G when we are in between wifi networks. AT&T also gives you 1GB more than Verizon at the $30 price point. Where I live, AT&T 4G LTE was much faster. 9to5 Mac also reached the same conclusion. If you leave a Verizon 4G footprint (still easy to do), you are stuck with their awful 3G CDMA. The hot spot feature will be offered by AT&T soon. However, I don't...