or Connect

Posts by noexpectations

Yes, it's the iToaster. White model is delayed (manufacturing problem I think). White, $.69 Wheat, $.99 Whole Grain, $1.29
So, let me add a few other notable differences. The new iPhone 4s (or 5) will most likely support HSPA+ (AT&T) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint). The speed differences are now even more apparent (14-21 mbs for HSPA+ and 3 mbs for CDMA). Also, CDMA still does not support true data/voice multitasking (you would need 2 iPhones to do that!) Next year, when/if Apple decides to support LTE, that will leave Sprint out of the running....they do not support it. They are stuck with...
Hmmm...small venue = small announcement. We will probably only see an iPhone 4S this year.
It's simple. Samsung has decided to become a competitor instead of a supplier. And that might work out best for them. However, Apple is not going to let Samsung profit from them anymore.
Good one. By the way, thanks Al, for single handedly stopping the sales of the current iPhone 4. Yes, I know...many already heard of this rumor. However, sales were still strong. Now that it is no longer a rumor, people will wait.
Sprint can allow Unlimited Plans....they keep losing customers each month...plenty of capacity over there.
Exactly. In this economy, these politicians are idiots. Apple is willing to spend billions on this new site and the stupid local government is holding this up once again. Hey Apple, come over to Chicago.
After the first million users sign up and begin to download video 24 hours a day, Sprint will think twice. No network is able to handle unlimited traffic by a majority of their users.
What law did AT&T break (or about to break)? A Market Share law? If so, should Apple be next for "controlling" 80% of the tablet market?
Apple was much smarter this time. They covered this iPhone prototype in a Moto Dynatac housing.