or Connect

Posts by mfterka

Not sure how it was before the 4S but you can take a video and zap it onto YouTube in the blink of an eye. I can see how that might be disconcerting to certain totalitarian regimes.
Not sure this is relevant for me - when I checked there was no grey or purple indicator, showing it hadn't been accessed in awhile and not in last 24 hrs.
....disable cellular data & use WiFi for surfing, Skype for calls. Using ATT's roaming charges would likely bankrupt you.
My 32G 4S I ordered came with about 28.5 G free. I'm pretty sure I can handle it - my 3G I used for almost 2 1/2 years still had 4 of 8 GB free at the end.
Is Bluetooth still overall disabled with the 4S? Meaning you can't use it to transfer files between devices/laptops or whatever?
Yeah - just hop it ships Mon/Tues. I have been using a 3G since Aug 2009 so I'm pretty anxious to get my 4S. I'm beginning to think the 4S is like the Unicorn - people have spotted it and claimed its wonderful but its existence is hard to prove, from my perspective.
Dunno if I would be in too great a hurry given that it might take a full day to activate anyway! , from what I've been hearing.
Ordered 2pm Oct 7 - rec'd the email saying would be shipped by Oct 14 but ATT site still shows "processing". Presume it will go out next week. Its funny, but if you were to order a 4S from scratch TODAY, ATT's site has a delivery date 21-24 days in future. At least the status of my order isn't reading 'backordered." Guess we will have to check Monday to see whats up.
My preorder from Oct 7 is STILL showing "processing" and my credit card hasn't gotton hit yet. After 2 1/2 years with a 3G I'll be in tears if I'm one of the suckers that pre-ordered and now has to wait an extra 2 weeks.
Upgraded to iTunes 10.5, then promptly D/L all my songs from the Cloud onto my laptop without a hitch. Previously they had all been on my main desktop. So far I like this arrangement and will like it even further when I set up my i4S later this week. I wanted to test-fire it somewhat early to get a feel for it.