or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

There wasn't confusion. I knew what you meant. I was just pointing out a tiny error in your wording. You can actually get a OTA channels plan from your local cable company. My intention was to help. Apologies if it seemed otherwise.
They'll just find something else to complain about.
I don't know, but what does that have to do with a ecosystem, and UX/UI?
I am calm, but you answered a question that wasn't directed at you. My questions to you were rhetorical.
Then what is a 'good combo' since you're jes say'n?
Exaggerate much? As bad as XP was with malware and it didn't mortally wound Windows, why would anything hurt Android.
I comprehended just fine. The word 'plan' was unnecessary, because it suggests that you have to sign up for a service.
Where did I say that it was Apple's fault? The fault is theirs alone. It is all about choice, but in a few years those choices are going to be severely limited.
Then why did the OP concern themselves with whether or not there were comments from the Android bleacher? The article clearly does not pertain to them. If he had nothing to say about the article, then why derail the thread with a 'Android' comment?
So then why did Palm fail, and BB failing fast? They had their own ecosystem, and unique UI/UX.