or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

There's one planned for Williamsburg.
Compared to whom? They're still very much in the black which is a lot more than can be said about the other manufacturers except for Apple.
Nonsense, the iPhone went bigger not once, not twice but 3 times because of the competition, oh and the iPad went smaller
So you worked on yourself?
Does this mean that Apple has rights to the music the way Hooli had rights to Pied Piper?
That's not anything to brag about
You're absolutely right. I should've been more careful with my wording but I'm in a debate with Sog in another thread and wanted to get back to it quickly lol.
That's exactly my point. For many companies is nearly impossible to find out exactly how much of their product actually gets sold. Some products go through a plethora of middlemen before reaching the end user.
It's one of those stories that has a feel good sense about it but then again we don't want to encourage more people to do it.
Samsung's profits were dropping well ahead of the iPhone 6 going on sale.http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/technology/samsungs-profit-drops-as-apple-squeezes-mobile-sales.html?referrer=One isn't going to start losing profits if they're selling something everyone is clamoring for.