or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

That officer had an irrational fear of black people, and should have never been hired for the job. Good thing he was a bad shot.
Laws are broken all the time. Go over the speed limit, and you're breaking the law, so do you deserve to be put in a choke hold and taken down?
Now those morons are at the Toys R Us in Times Square.
Most people would be shivering their balls off at that temperature. You're almost at the point in which hypothermia starts.
Just about everyone has a breaking point in which outcome be damned.
A superiority complex certainly plays a part.
He should've been trained for that moment, and taught to keep his cool. I'd like to know how they train pilots to remain calm when the airplane, or helicopter they're flying is going down. Teach that to police officers, and they'll be less killings.
That should've read 'isn't acting violently'. It's easy to say that you'd let the police control the situation, but you cannot know what it's like to be constantly harassed by them. It's easy to ignore being poked once, or twice, but anyone is going to lash out after being poked 8,9,10 times, no matter who's doing the poking.
Sounds like you're overclocked already, either that or lay off the vino.
You assumed wrong. I'm hispanic, born and raised in minority neighborhoods, and have spent the last 25 yrs working in some of the worst neighborhoods in Brooklyn. The vast majority of the residents are law abiding citizens that want what everybody else wants. They want to go to work, and come home safely, they want their kids to get educated in a safe environment.If I was a cop, and someone reached for my gun then I'd have to defend myself, which doesn't necessarily mean...