or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

I have to work to get a paycheck, and helped the company I work for earn revenue which they pay taxes on and then I have to pay tax. A dividend is given to someone who did nothing but take a risk by investing. They didn’t lift a finger to help that company earn, so yes it is indeed free money.
I can't quite understand why people concern themselves with the tax rate on free money.
Isn't that Dale from The Walking Dead?
Seems like he's being paid per word, and extra if he included "I'm no fanboi"
This is more Google's doing than Samsung's. Especially since the example given was the Galaxy Nexus which did not include Touch Wiz nor any modifications to the OS by Samsung. It's going to be interesting to see what the end result will be.
Apple reinvented the tablet market so a initial marketshare of 90% wasn't surprising. That market now has multiple players so marketshare is naturally going to drop. I'd rather have 70% of a big pie versus 90% of a small one. As long as sales keep increasing I wouldn't be concerned, plus I think many that purchased a cheapo Android tablet will eventually graduate to a iPad.
That's the computer version.
You'll be missed. You're one of the few that doesn't automatically dismiss a alternate POV.
I don't think his job is marketing.Edit: Oops it sure is.
Which is why Verizon did this.http://m.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/verizon-buys-intels-cloud-tv-service/2014/01/21/67e94336-82a5-11e3-9dd4-e7278db80d86_story.html?tid=hpModule_1728cf4a-8a79-11e2-98d9-3012c1cd8d1e