or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

It means to validate, and verify simultaneously.
And losing a Senator with much influence. Their constituents still vote them in, so they must be doing something right.
Corporations aren't only ones that lobby Congress. I've seen quite a few companies get screwed even after spending an exorbitant amount of money lobbying for their cause.
Money isn't always involved with lobbying. A Congress person cannot know everything, and has to be made aware that certain laws are needed, or that an old law no longer is relevant, and needs to be repealed. Lobbying is an essential part of the democratic process, but like most things that involve people it gets abused.
Lobbying doesn’t guarantee that you'll get your way, and bribery does.
Buy it, then sell it. List it as 'rare dev edition'.
I know, I know, your method of making women cry is vastly different.
Speaking of YouTube, here's proof that humanity is still very much alive. Oh and I'm pretty sure this isn't @Apple ][ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuvydTUGRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Talk about irony.
They probably got them for free, but they don't get paid to wear it. There was an episode of The Real Husbands of Hollywood in which Chris Rock would just walk into a store, try something on, and walk out with it. Kevin Hart asked him "did you just steal that?" CR replied "no, I'm endorsing it" Celebrities live a lifestyle that's very different from ours.