or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Nothing and no one is too big to fail.
Affiliates have very defined boundaries so that they don't step on each other's toes. It all has to do with advertising revenue, and the amount of viewers that watch the advertisements.
Those were pre-orders from carriers, and stores. There's no way for a end user to buy from directly from Samsung, so those numbers don't mean the same.
Announcing and launching are 2 different things. Just look at the Apple Watch.
What works for one doesn’t work for another. Everybody always extols the virtues of making the hardware and software yet if you look at the numbers 4 out of 5 companies that have tried that either failed or are dying, a measly 20% success rate. There is no magical formula, and I wish people would stop acting like there is.
That's never going to happen. Too many land based restrictions on content.
I can't stand using the PS3 for streaming. The disc drive is always humming in the background even though it's not being used. I much prefer using my Roku, of which I own several. I'm quite amazed that such a small company with almost zero advertising is running with the big boys.
Ask HTC how keeping it simple has worked out.
Or the phone calls, the SMS messages, the screen real estate, the 64 bit processor, yup just like the iPhone.
Just like nobody wants a stylus, and nobody wants a big phone. There sure are a lot of nobodies in this world.