or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Here's what mine reads from the stock browser (not Chrome) on my GNex, and no alterations to the user agent.Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.2.2; en-us; Galaxy Nexus Build/JDQ39) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30
If you're going with 50" or better than I recommend you give a Panasonic plasma some consideration while they're still available. With a little research, and due diligence you'll learn that they win awards almost every year. All of plasma's early shortcomings have been rectified, and in many cases the only con is its power consumption compared to LCD/LED.
Confucius say: you make name too long.
Then why call it a 'hobby'? Historically hobbies aren't purposely used for financial gain by the hobbyist.
It's extremely complicated. There were many countries in which there were no direct sales of iPhones, and in which the offending Samsung devices were. Now you can argue it'll effect future sales of iPhones, but how can that be proven with any degree of certainty?Do award the entire price of a sale, or only a percentage since only a small part of the device is in violation? How many sales were a direct result a device looking like a iPhone, and how many weren't? I wouldn't...
Best shower scene ever.
I didn't have a issue with the rest of your post.
I should have made myself clear. While those posters do interject their opinions on here, and rightly so, I think they'd be able to leave them out given the task to write a unbiased, and unopinionated piece based solely on verifiable facts.I do agree that many here present their opinions with facts as to why. From them I've learned quite a bit. It's so much more productive than the 'I don't like Pepsi because I like Coke' types.
I disagree, while just about everyone here is biased there are quite a few that have the honor, and integrity to stick solely to the facts, and not interject their opinions.
Sounds a lot like cut power, or telephone cables. Supposed to call before you dig. Costs to restore service are billed to the construction company that caused the outage.