or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

I didn't bring it up.
Not now they're not, but have been in the past or did you forget a little thing called the Spanish Inquisition, or the Crusades?
Of the total market. How much is their share of the high end market?
I don't think that they need to dominate at all to be successful.
Apple is in a category of its own. Investors prefer a market with several 'big' players jocking for position, and sharing the pie. Now that pie has only Apple (a super duper heavyweight), Samsung (a iffy middleweight), and a bunch of lightweights. To them domination like that is unsustainable long term.
Having a higher market cap scares investors. Many of them believe that the only way from that high up is down. They don't take Apple's intangibles into consideration. They've seen companies come and go, and heavyweights getting knocked out. In their eyes Apple is no different.
Being held by large mutual funds doesn't make a stock blue chip. Blue chip stock are viewed as a safe investment because many of those companies grow but it's a slow growth. I think Apple still falls under a medium risk (so there's going to be a lot of buying and selling instead of buying and holding), especially since the market they make products for is finicky. Investors see what happened to BB, Palm, and Nokia, and they're not entirely convinced that the same can't...
No I don't think you make up the rules . I didn't see until now where you said another 5 years.
Two handed operation seems like the norm in telephony.
That comes from an entire generation of bad parenting. Fulfilling a child's every desire in the long run is a bad idea.