or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Can you kindly STFU with the STFUs? It's juvenile, counter productive, and I have yet to see someone STFU after being told to STFU. Grow up already.
facebook is so 2011, and so are the devices that access it.
Huh? All along you've been saying that they had which is why Apple had to build a big screen phone, now you're saying that they didn't sell.
I had a feeling that you were been facetious, but you did too good of a job hiding it. Don't be sore at @icoco3 for not recognizing it. Next time be kind enough to add the sarcasm tag (/s), and let us all in on the joke.
The Philips of yesteryear isn't the same company that it is now. I believe that the name was sold.
I'll agree that they're both great, and I hope that you're correct about the iPod touch. The phablet market was not greater simply because a lot of people didn't want to leave the iOS ecosystem that they invested heavily in for the last 7 years. They obviously wanted a bigger screen, but were unwilling to start a new in order to get one.
So now all of a sudden the iPhone's a phone whereas before you said it wasn't. How can I take anything you write seriously if you're going to flip flop like that in a attempt to prove your point?
It was bigger than feature phones, but it wasn't any more bigger than the crop of smartphones that existed in 2007, and yes SJ was wrong.
Seems like he wrote that a year ago, and only now hit the submit button.
They wouldn’t have to make a dent to go along with what's in place. I really hope MS gets their act together, so that WinPh can give us consumers a viable 3rd choice. It's always good to have options.