or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Mostly by people that never have nor would've purchased a Rolex.
It doesn't matter what they wear. What matters is what they buy. People that buy automatic watches buy more than one, and will continue doing so.
Exactly, that alone would make them billions.
My point is that you don't have one.
Ugh, another one in a haste to prove me wrong didn't read the article. Will you apologize as well?
I'll tell you what I see, 2 door coupes, 4 door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. Which is Apple building?
And do any of those manufacturers get better battery life than Toyota because of a more efficient OS?
I'm so addicted to the Master Chief Collection right now.
The computer that controls a car's functions matters none. The battery life of an electric car will not be reliant on the efficiency of its OS. Plenty of car makers know how to connect with its customers. You're so lost it's funny.
The driver rarely interfaces with a car's computer.1. You don't think that there are any beautifully designed cars? There is not one singular car design that fits everyone's needs.2. The are a plethora of reliable cars in various price ranges.3. Apple products are best in battery life not because they have better tech but because the software is more efficient. That point is null and void with a car.4. Cars routinely come with 10 year warranties. Beating Apple's by a long...