or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

How do you know they uploaded that much. The majority were probably using less than 5GB.
Because it's fine for millions of users.
What does a hairdresser, and makeup artist have to do with anything? There's always time for a laugh, we can't take life (however it came to be) serious all the time.
So which version do you think most likely happened?Btw, no and no to Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy because they're not pertinent to how, and why we exist.
And that something came from nothing. Which is more plausible?
Of course I know what science is. I happen to love science but I know a lot of it is guessing by the little evidence that exists.
I'll assume you have no idea. Thank for playing
I didn't hide the questions. I don't know why they didn't show up?Not believing in God means there's a alternate belief of how the universe, world, and life was created, and that is a belief system.
And what's religion?Religion can be explained as a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universeYou have zero belief in how the universe was formed?
I never claimed that Atheism is a belief system in of itself but every atheist has some sort of belief system.