or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

They were aiming for 50% market share in mobile advertising. How's that not serious?
What investment is there really?
That's not all you're fully loaded with.
Good read. The Japanese WiFi was pure genius.
Is it because it's affordable or because it's the suburbs, and they can't find work there?
If they collapse, so will the US. We owe them so much money, and they would probably want that back.
Aren't they all?
You're forgetting one fact. Apple was successful by going into immature to almost nonexistent markets. Before Apple created the iPhone all other smartphones sucked, and before the iPad the tablet market was almost nonexistent, and the tablets the did exist were god awful.The same is not true in the automotive market. It's a very diverse market in which most people don't think their car sucks, and does that do cannot afford to buy a new one. I don't doubt Apple can do...
True but we all can't be Nguyễn Hà Đông, PewDiePie, and Cupquake. For every dev, and YouTuber that gets rich there are thousands upon thousands that aren't. How about longevity? How long can these people continue to earn in this fashion?My nephew studied advertising at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) in NYC, and hasn't been able to find work in the advertising rich city. He's spent years jumping from low paying job to low paying job. The longer he isn't able to find...
I just love a good 'go to college, and live happily ever after' story. Going to college isn't a guarantor that someone is going to find a higher paying job. In fact the person might only be able to find a lower paying job once he/she graduates.