or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

You really think it's a good idea for a company to spend R&D dollars designing a device, designing a new OS, and then spend tons more on marketing for a low margin device that the carriers will put on display in the back of the store, because they'd rather have their customers sign up for smartphone plans?Long gone are the days of people being content with just sending texts, and making phone calls. People want to post of FB, they want to tweet, they want to take...
Forget smart, that's not even a phone.
Lol, but while that's true they weren't developed specifically for low margin devices.
Can't view it. To avoid misunderstandings in the future either post a link, or copy and paste text if your going to comment on that data, and yes it does seem like you're correct. I was mistaken due to the limited information at my disposal.
That was tried already. Nobody is going to continually spend money developing an OS for devices with low margins, and that few people will buy. That's why they went with Android.
So why didn't you tell us this yesterday?
Then would you kindly post a link.
Show me where it says that on here.http://researchcenter.paloaltonetworks.com/2014/11/wirelurker-new-era-os-x-ios-malware/
I'm not the one that wrote the article, which specifically states that it affects non-jailbroken iPhones.
I know. I'm considering it's overall design. It's not a clunky flip phone.