or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Oh I gotta hear that story. You almost had the privilege of an ambulance ride.
There's no treating serial killers, their brains are actually quite similar to that of a genius. They're just wired differently, and there's nothing that can be done to remedy that.
Christians don't do the choosing, they are chosen by God. The shepherd looks for his lost sheep, I've yet to see the sheep looking for their shepherd.
How I wish that I could. jk of course
I definitely agree with your first paragraph. I meant to exclude it. I just wanted to point out that 'others' included some well known companies that were once major players, and with Samsung on the way down could find themselves listed with the heavy hitters in the near future.
Looking at that list there's plenty of companies I've heard of, but a bunch I never have which still makes my statement true. It's not all a bunch of companies we never heard of. Last I checked all means all, and that's all all means.
I agree with you up to a point. I don't see anyone toppling Apple, but I do see other companies taking more of the pie. There are plenty of companies that have maintained a dominant position for decades, and while they're not as strong as they were once were they're not in danger of being toppled.
I beg to differ. The quality of TV content has grown incredibly over the last few years.
Others would include Sony, Huawei, Blackberry, Nokia, and HTC. It's not all a bunch of companies we never heard of.
Now comes the part where it's claimed that Apple doesn't have a lead.