or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

The new Moto X will be announced on September 4th, and the new Nexus in Oct/Nov.
No judge is going to ban an entire product if only a small part of it infringes. It's not that hard to comprehend.
A "psst" with some eye motioning can say a lot. The victim would've become aware of her surroundings, and probably would have noticed the guy eye balling her.
How does the customer allow anything? If you don't like it then there's always the option of not buying into it.
My guess is Apple, but I didn't want to assume.
Who's 'you'?
Funny, but I didn't see any mention of a Android version.
I still have doubts. People upload much more stupid things all the time. How doesn’t the guy realize he's being recorded? Why doesn’t the person recording warn the girl? Nonetheless, it's amazing to me how oblivious people are to their surroundings.
You know the whole 'horse' and 'water' thingy, with OS updates being the water, and manufacters being the horse. I will agree that it's Google's fault for setting it up like that. Sometimes a seemingly good idea turns out to be a bad reality.
Google doesn't give their builds to anyone. Current and previous builds are on their servers for anyone to take. A manufacturer took the build off Google's servers when they initially built a phone, and it's on them to take subsequent builds, and customize it to their devices.