or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Ugh, I hate when I get hung with new rope. It's so stiff. ๐Ÿ˜…
Great read. Thanks.
How were they in the mix? They took the selfie, and it's visible. Do you think that those pics can't be stored in iCloud if taken by another device?
And where does it say that going bigger would be more successful? I think that bigger was the only way that they could go. They did it because they had to not because they wanted to. Big difference.
Every other years old Apple device obviously.
What were you expecting? A firing squad? And how do you know that Apple hasn't collected a dime?
I agree, but those quotes are open to interpretation. SJ isn't here to tell us exactly what he meant, so it's up to each person to make that determination. It's a no win argument.I've posted SJ quotes before, and have gotten replies of "SJ was wrong". That's a answer I can respect, and one I can't argue against.Btw, you totally ignored the big phone quote.
Tim Cook disagrees, and so do a lot of people.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/16/jobs-no-ones-going-to-buy-a-big-phone/And I'm guessing the OP was alluding to this.
I thought @Sog35 was the resident expert in big screen iPhones? ๐Ÿ˜…Edit: Speaking about big screen iPhones, whatever happened to @pedromartins?