or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Agreed. Wouldn't it make more sense to see longevity than growth? As an investor I'd prefer Apple sell 200 million plus some moderate growth over the next 10,15,20 years.
Who's the one posting Amazon links?
It's complicated. It's always a grass but if harvested dry it's a grain, and if harvested before maturity (sweet corn) it's a vegetable.
The bitterness.
1.Genocide is just a side effect of colonizationThe wheat that exists today has been modified, and it is nothing like the wheat from years ago. The original wheat no longer exists. Good old science and technology making things worse for the human race yet again.
Why submerge when you can fly?
Or you can just head for hills.
Except the stylus for Samsung/Microsoft devices are not necessary for the operation of the tablet. My friend has a Note smartphone and never once used the stylus. It is included but it is optional.
This is by far the best site. I've looked at those other ones, and it's really a soiree of simpletons (no you can't use that lol). I appreciate a well written post no matter how wrong they are.The parachute jump it is indeed. Coney Island is one of my favorite places in the world. Such a mix of people, all races, all socioeconomic classes in one place to have a good time and do so amicably. Go to the kid's section and you'll see black, hispanic, hasidic Jewish, Russian,...