or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Four words can sum up that article, 'he was a commie'.
I don’t recall insulting anyone's intelligence, and I'll say again the an entire company can't be hypocritical. On the rare occasion I've gotten a poster to say something along the lines of 'SJ was right about many things, but in this instance he wasn't', and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being wrong. He was human as are you, and I, and we're prone to be mistaken.It wasn't my intention to draw the ire of so many, and my comment is trollish only if you perceive it...
I thought that was Harvey Weinstein I saw standing on a corner holding a 'will make movie for food' sign.
If I'm not mistaken I believe he is a she.
What better way to be 'done' than defiantly? I've pointed out that error to her before.
Facetious not presumptuous.
But I bet that you beat your 21st digit.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. We can surely joke with one another without it being a outright insult, or attack especially amongst the regulars.
What other reason could there be? The app is on the Roku, but only because Roku doesn't sell content, though they do have a partnership with a company called M-Go, but that came after Amazon already had their app on it.
Thanks. I stated in a earlier post that I don't see how an entire company can be called hypocritical, nor even SJ. I do however believe he was mistaken, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I make wrong statements all the time. Like I told you earlier, the hypocrites are those that use SJ's statements to criticize another device, but never for one made by Apple. I do however get a little joy pissing off a few people, but not the regulars such as yourself.