or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Could it be that Apple handles the transaction the way they do with media purchases?
This is directly from Apple's website.Sounds like there's a one-time token attached to device identifier.
And gets them off the hook for improving their network.
You guys are making it more complicated than it has to be. I used to have a SecureID (picture below) token generator that I used whenever I wanted to access company email on a outside computer. The device was programmed with a algorithm, and once it started it generated a password every minute. As long as the device, and end service were synchronized at one point with both using the same algorithm simultaneously the token password word work.Here's some reading for a better...
We done woke up in the Bizzaro world. 😄
When making a purchase the system generates a single use 'token', which can be in numeric, alphanumeric, or QR code fashion in lieu of the actual credit card info.
Tim Cook said that 4" was the right size for the iPhone 5, but that leaves him to have a different right size for the iPhone 6. I definitely prefer TC's word selection over SJ's.http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/16/jobs-no-ones-going-to-buy-a-big-phone/
American dollars?
Hence why I put the laughing face.
Because they've painted themselves into a corner design wise. How much can they change the next one? They went bigger, and thinner twice with this one.