or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Might seem like a steep price compared to Hulu, but live stream in major markets plus 1000s of old shows make it a pretty good deal. I'd gladly pay a little more for Hulu if they offered the same.
I responded because @GTR is usually a positive contributor to the forum, and one of the regulars I have respect for. I do however appreciate your advice, and will practice self-restraint in the future.
Defending an insecure, irrelevant, and bitter bully speaks volumes about you. The constant need to belittle the competition shows me that he has zero confidence, and can only feel better by attacking others. I've never seen Gruber, Rene Ritchie, or the other Apple advocates lower themselves to such childish tactics. When someone says the same thing over, and over they're no longer trying to convince others, they’re trying to convince themselves.
This is the one I was referring to, and again wrong answer, but you did quite well with the others.
There was very little sex this past season, and I don't remember seeing giants riding mammoths on All My Children.
Wrong answer.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
Yet your precious Apple followed the lead of those second rate hardware makers.
In case you didn't know it's called 'sock puppeting'.
Some of those streaming services are getting hip to that. Hulu Plus blocks anyone using a VPN.
Noise can be easily cleaned up. I see many old movies converted to HD, and they look phenomenal. Some even look better than movies filmed in HD.