or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Wow, what a Freudian slip.
You're also forgetting that you look like Brad Pitt.
You're forgetting that it'll probably reward much more white people, than people of color.
Low income people get grants from the government, so community college is free for them. The issue has to be addressed much sooner. Many minority children don't have the support system to push them to get an education. Those kids readily compete on a physical level, but are never taught to compete on a mental, or academic level.
Some people aren't prepared when they're suddenly thrust into the spotlight. Man is weak, and when the allure of something is turned up to heights unknown it's extremely hard to resist. Women that undergo transforming plastic surgery are often told to seek counseling so they can handle the onslaught of attention they're about to get. Some people make life decision before knowing what's out there.
How are race relations set back by decades? Are there Jim Crow laws again?
I'm a respectful kind of guy, so I pay attention to everyone. A cop? Nah, I just enjoy seeing how many different interpretations there are for a single simple quote. Btw there's a really quick way to end the argument, but rarely does anyone take that route.
You're really going to compare a primordial urge with one for a sugary beverage? A man can only resist temptation for so long, and a man in power will be tempted in many different ways. Some steal whilst others screw.
I will say that many still have an oppressed mindset. In NYC many West Indian blacks own businesses, and go to institutions of higher learning in much greater numbers than African Americans.
You started out beautifully, and then quickly crashed and burned.