or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

What does more storage have to do with the bezel?
And jazz
Reversals of fortunes can happen in any type of business. It usually starts with the hiring of a non bonehead CEO.
Would it really have mattered when they adjusted? Moto and HTC adjusted rather quickly and it has benefitted them very little. The consultation prize is surviving rather than dying. Apple has most certainly earned it's way, and sadly Samsung has cheated and bought it's way.
It is minor, very useful but nonetheless minor. A tiny little fuse can keep your car from working but that doesn't make it a major part of the car.
Thanks for the laugh, but I think the list is a little longer than that. Your posts are usually entertaining as are the replies.
I absolutely know that Samsung copies, and even gave an example with the Katana. Their brand has indeed risen, and I will agree with that wholeheartedly, however I do not believe that Apple's brand has been diluted at all.Before the iPhone, most phones didn't have a name. Motorola was one of the first, and did a fine job of getting people to know which phone they had. People still fondly remember their StarTACs and their RAZRs. I really think it's sad to see what's become...
I was actually talking in general. I do however think that there was a window in time in which BB could've been a contender in the 'touchscreen and apps' game, and botched it with dreadful hardware.
I don't see why anyone had to. They had a large customer base, and if they had released the Z10 instead of the god awful Storm they probably wouldn't have lost all the customers that they did.
So I ask is that even possible at this point?