or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Since there's a good amount of luck involved there's absolutely no way to play poker perfectly. The odds aren't so complex that a human cannot play just as well as a computer.
Thanks for noticing, but it goes to a conversation @jungmark and I had about what Google can, and cannot force the Android OEMs to do.Those OEMs freely joined the OHA knowing the requirements that came in doing so. Google will point out that there are other OEMs using Android, and are not required to use Google Apps, and don't be surprised if that ends up saving them.
I think his ban is permanent.
To think that you suggested Google force the OEMs as to what specs their devices should have.
Except that humans can skirt logic, and play a strong hand weakly, and a weak hand strongly.
Yet the one with the best chance of winning can be strategically made to forfeit that chance.
And that's why I play poker.
I'm sorry, but variation of Bejeweled is not a killer app.
The government controls who can put up poles, and who can trench up streets in order to put conduits in. They allowed one company to do that with the condition that they'll be heavily regulated. Rate increases had to be approved for, and certain level of service quality had to be maintained.
It most certainly wouldn't be make someone else pay for my poor judgement. if another company wants to compete then let them build a better network. Isn't Google doing just that? Why couldn't it be done before?