or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

Asked, and forced are 2 very different things. It was a worse solution to a bad mistake.
So it seems like there's competition but there really isn't. They're forced to sell those companies service way below cost, those companies then turn around and sell it at a profit. Those companies do not help build nor maintain the network.I work for a telco, and when CLECs started many customers jumped ship thinking they'd get better service, but they were really just paying someone else for the same service over the same crappy network. We still had to repair those...
But nobody is going to get into a business in which the initial investment is astronomical to then get into a price war.
MVNOs, and CLECs are the same if Apple had to sell iPhones at a loss to another company, and then that company sold them at a profit. The telecoms were forced to accept that in the spirit of competition.
Just being a realist. Your solution is good. Just understand it's not going to be 100% effective, because some people can't teach, and as @auxio pointed out, some people can't learn.
Nor have the capacity to understand everything.
The problem with that is not everyone can teach what they know.
I'm guessing the use of the word riffraff was what was amusing, and not the idea of keeping them out. Btw there's plenty of riffraff that can easily afford the $1600 price tag.
It's also been out much longer, and is platform agnostic.
Thanks, I learned that many moons ago, but couldn't remember the name.