or Connect

Posts by dasanman69

What part of this is poorly expressed?While Apple wasn't technically the only game in town most people didn't know that. What's perceived is often greater than what's real.
Then everyone would have a plasma.
Cue up the "out of context" and "what SJ meant was" comments.
You thought wrong. For most people the tablet market consisted only of the iPad at first. So for them the lowest priced iPad would've been the low end of the market, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a 'low-end' device in terms of build quality, and usability.
Defeating the number 1 company is the what advertising has been about since its inception. I don't see anything but decades old if not centuries old business practices.
Did you not see the recent sales rankings? In some cases Samsung was the number 2 and 3 spots. I would hardly call that 'languishing'. They'll probably never outsell Apple except for a month or two out of the year, but they're way ahead of the number 3 manufacturer.Sadly, cloning has proven extremely profitable. Even more sadly is that those that didn't are teethering on extinction.
Have you ever said "that's the low end of high end"? I know I have plenty of times.
But they did change the name Newton to iPad for their tablet.
I'd really like to know how you equate that to lying.
Absolutely agree.