or Connect

Posts by ifail

I was genuinely excited for the console until i read that about the used game situation, which to be frank...**** that.    You can't pass a game on to a friend without them playing on your account or they have to pony up the full retail price to play it on their own account is so incredibly stupid that only Microsoft could think of it.    The TV effort is meh, my Wii U already does that, and with zero backwards compatibility to 360 games all the stuff I currently...
True there are a lot of factors to that but i'm sure if most of them are suffering back strain its coming from actually having to transport them since  True but deadlifts work the back which is what i was emphasizing. I've only seen pilots with dufflebags or those small roller cases that look like duffle bags though.  How so? If you throw your back out by moving 40 lbs the CORRECT WAY you are almost 100% guaranteed out of shape, and considering that Pilots and others in...
Can't say i disagree, 40 lbs isnt that heavy at all, i deadlift 10x that amount easily. Hell i see people in their 60s in my gym who can easily do 95-135 lbs like its nothing (which is incredibly impressive for their age/size)    I see the obvious bonus of space savings for having the ipad and not having to lug around 40 lbs for maybe a few minutes but if that throws your back out, you are most likely grossly out of shape...
I think the switch to Qualcomm chips will help significantly since the Tegra 3 eats battery life like all hell. I don't think the device will change much to accommodate the bigger screen
  I think you're missing what he's saying, i consider myself an extremely good gamer and i cannot utilize a touchscreen for controls without looking at the screen because there is no feedback to let you what you're touching. Basic controls are easy where the movement is on the left side of the screen and there is maybe one or two buttons on the right edge, start adding in more buttons and you see the real problem.    I've Airplayed Vice City from my iPad and it was...
  Way to generalize console gamers lol but anyways...why isn't there billion dollar games? The mobile gaming market is technically 4 times bigger than console gaming in terms of sheer users yet they aren't anywhere near the same revenue stream. The stagnant and slumping current console market still brings in far more money than mobile gaming will most likely ever hit in the next 10-20 years.   The argument i think most people like myself grow incredibly tired of hearing...
  Final Fantasy 4  GTA Vice City  The World Ends With You  Sonic 4: Episode II Chaos Rings II    4/5 of those games started on different platforms, and only 1 title is an original title developed exclusively for iOS.    There is definitely high quality gaming to be had on iOS but if you look at the prices of a few of these games, quality = cost, and quite simply people arent buying them like they do .99 or free games.    Isn't it funny that there is over 1 billion...
  I think you're missing what he and what the person in the story is saying. Mobile games dont create that emotional connection, you dont cry tears playing iOS games and i also bet you dont crack a smile and think this is one of the best games i've ever played. They are built to be accessible and convenient, which isnt bad but when you see the gulf between quality in say Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy and then whatever piece of shit they're hyping in the App Store its...
  It depends on the type of game you're talking about. If you're talking about Madden or COD/Battlefield, the focus is on pushing the graphics envelope and multi-player while story is an afterthought. The graphics help push the story in ways never before, when you see characters react like a normal person, see that human emotion or just a lush landscape that makes the world your in more believable, it enhances the game like never before.    With that said some of the best...
  Why do they need to port titles to a terrible gaming platform when game releases still generates hundreds of millions in revenue??? Just one 3DS title like Pokemon brings in more revenue than EA does ALL YEAR from its entire mobile division (they also own Angry Birds in case you dont remember). No single developer on iOS makes more money on mobile gaming than Nintendo does.    With that said the Nintendo experience is just like the Apple experience, its software is...