or Connect

Posts by ifail

Why do they need to port titles to a terrible gaming platform when game releases still generates hundreds of millions in revenue??? Just one 3DS title like Pokemon brings in more revenue than EA does ALL YEAR from its entire mobile division (they also own Angry Birds in case you dont remember). No single developer on iOS makes more money on mobile gaming than Nintendo does.    With that said the Nintendo experience is just like the Apple experience, its software is...
  I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes, especially after the new Killzone: Shadowfall demo. Extremely impressive, wish they would show the big titles like GT6 and hopefully a new Uncharted, i can only imagine how beautiful it would look 
  Bro Sony died years ago             not serious, but you're going to see this about 100 times why Apple is going to roll Sony.....
  Unfortunately all the best iOS games all have this major flaw in my opinion. The best iOS games are ironically games that were developed on OTHER platforms and they arent the ones pushing the graphics boundary more than they do gameplay and story, like The World Ends with You (excellent DS game) and all the Final Fantasy, as well as Grand Theft Auto. I think this is the biggest gripe to iOS gaming in general...there is simply no depth to the overwhelming vast majority...
  The problem with that is i own 3 out of 4 of those games and while they are most certainly beautiful, after 20 minutes they become horrifically boring with monotonous gameplay with Infinity Blade being far and away the worst offender.    The games on Vita are far superior and much better quality and gameplay wise looking Gravity Daze and Uncharted being just two examples.        The Vitas problem is two fold, they dont have very good software in the pipeline right now....
Except that view is disconnected 100% from reality. The reality is that gamers (the people who spend billions yearly in this industry) have panned the notion of taking 10 steps backwards to accommodate iOS gaming in the living room, look for this same article in gaming sites and you can see the vitriol and crucifying he received for his comments, they are out of touch with the industry and the people spending their money.The difference between console gaming and ios gaming...
The FuelBand sucks i offed mine two weeks after i owned it since it doesn't recognize weight lifting for Fuel points. If youre very heavy into cardio and other high movement exercises this is certainly a pretty nifty product though i will say, but i find that if you're big into cardio like running youd be better served by the Nike+ iPod as its also a lot cheaper.   As for not supporting Android, I'm sure this isnt moving very well. I was one of two people at my gym...
  This is something people dont grasp, people do buy different products based entirely on their preference of what they want. If there is a market for a bigger (or smaller) product then Apple would be unwise to not tap it, especially if its going to sit at the premium end of the spectrum.   Now people complaining about having a bigger screen cause it makes the phone more difficult to use most likely havent realized there are some glaring usability problems with iOS that...
  Thats something most people who dont follow the game industry dont understand, Sony and Microsoft lost billions of dollars on their consoles initially and started recouping those costs a few years ago, so they aren't going to be in a rush to burn through their own money not when CONTENT is the reason people buy consoles. With games like GTA V, MGS5, GoW Judgement, The Last of Us, and Beyond two souls there is no massive need for a new console other than to prep for the...
I'm sure analysts will be clamoring for Apple to pump out that cheap iPhone now to move more volume wise than focusing on the fact they still  made more money...