or Connect

Posts by ifail

I just don't see the hype behind Apple making a TV and why people would be willing to pay a 20% premium over a top of the line Sony or Samsung TV, which right now are the kings of quality. They certainly wouldn't capture the lowend of the spectrum, those who would spend no more than 600 for a TV and they would alienate almost everyone who's bought a TV in the past few years...these aren't phones were talking here.    Now I could understand if Apple revamped its Apple...
Not sure how great this deal is. On one hand it shows that Apple is willing to license out and cross license patents with other mobile manufacturers, but on the flip side this protects HTC and gives them free reign with Android for the next 10 years which i'm sure is something Steve Jobs would have never done. 
I ordered a black 16GB from VZW, took 26 days to get it. For VZW i think the wait is if you order now you get it on the 16th, which is significantly better than what i had. 
I dont see Apple apologizing for everything they've done wrong, like Scuffgate. Instead they just tightened the noose around Foxconn's neck, in which it happens behind closed doors.    To say that Maps wasnt worth an apology to its users when a significant amount of users were having issues, from some being mild like Flyover (a highly touted feature) to being incredibly severe (miles off on map locations with blurred or basic grid data with no detail) is a slap in the...
True There is no warped way of thinking, the Galaxy Nexus had a better screen than the iPhone 4 & 4s you can read numerous reviews attesting that simple as that. With that said Its not the top screen anymore, it held that title until the HTC One X came out, and the only other display as good as it is the one in iPhone 5 and the Optimus G which is the same as the one in this LG Nexus.   You mad cause i'm unbiased? Apple isn't at the top of the heap at everything, and when...
I have to disagree, the Galaxy Nexus when it first came out was a god send, with the only two drawbacks being an older OMAP 4460 chip and a weak camera. The 720p screen crushed EVERYTHING before it including the Retina Display on the 4 & 4s, but now new displays have come out and the GNex isn't as good compared to the one on this phone, iPhone 5, or HTC One X.   I think this Nexus will be the flagship for all Android phones until the next Nexus is launched as most phones...
Your answer is right they weren't in the gaming industry so they had to no reason in particular to buy Bungie but the fact of the matter is they passed on it. You can look up the stories that were published back in 2010 that Steve literally blew up when he had heard Microsoft bought them.Bungie was flailing and Halo would not have been made at all without a cash infusion. Steve Jobs passed on Bungie prior to actually being sold, then was foaming mad when he had heard...
    Thats what happens when great talent is recognized by others, Steve Jobs & Co could have easily snatched Bungie up back in the day but chose not to, until it was too late and Microsoft bought them.    Not like it matters, Halo is still one of the best titles to ever exist in the FPS genre. 
I'm not seeing exactly what the problem is here, 99% of mobile applications still work fine on Gingerbread, there might be a few but only one app not capable of being used that i can think of off the top of my head is Google Chrome, and others Google have just made like Google Now. As long as the apps work, people are not going to give a rats ass what version of Android their are running.    Now the leap from Froyo to Gingerbread is not the same as it is to...
Casual is hot because everyone can jump in on it, on iOS and Android if you own a smartphone you are technically a "gamer". Its why Rovio is raking in more money than these guys are. People care more about quick and easy than they do for quality. If Call of Duty (not zombies) for example made the leap the expectations would be extremely lofty and the amount of money to be spent certainly wouldn't be chump change if you wanted a full blown AAA title, although i think even...