or Connect

Posts by ifail

Apple Time Capsule? I hear their quite reliable
Really because I'll be honest and tell you straight up i'd still pick XP over any version of OSX but then I actually have to do things with my computer not sitting in my local Panera/Starbucks trying to impress people. 1 I don't build PCs for other people just myself because I can't bothered to fix something some idiot broke surfing myspace or trying to wire money to Nigeria because then I'll tell them to take their stupidity and go buy an idiot proof computer. You...
Sorry you don't like the name, that's cool. Your right building a PC is nothing because I'm not an idiot and have common sense and I don't buy typical bargain bin parts either, and god forbid something goes wrong I can fix it myself. Where is this innovation you speak of? Last time Apple innovated was when they made the worlds first GUI, other than that they've been biting other peoples ideas just like MS has, so this is a weak argument...unless your being sarcastic then...
Water cooled with only two fans total (overclocked to hell and back) 24 incher on the screen but when I watch movies I have it hooked up to my 48 inch Bravia don't care about a wireless keyboard that doesn't have a numpad and a mouse that still has yet to trump my two year old Logitech mouse. (I'd like to know how the MM fares for extended use it's not very ergonomic I hear) Don't care about having an enviromental PC my girl does her part driving a prius and I have my...
Hate to be the burden of bad news for mac zealots but Windows 7 is pure amazing and this is coming from someone who did upgrade to Vista and MacBook sitting in the other room on Snow Leopard. My new quad core PC I just built (720 bucks total assembled by me) would blow the hinges off the new iMac and now with Windows 7 the argument about Mac having a better os has been squashed (not that it was really any better in my eyes). Don't knock it till you try it is all...
if you don't like customization then they probably don't have any style or taste anyways and apples **** enviroment is probably enough for them. This phone is said to be slightly bigger than an iPhone which is pretty good for a slider unquestionably the highest typing speeds come from physical keyboards (I can easily ake my iPhone lag when typing, my bold doesn't hiccup at all at the same speeds). With it's gorgeous screen and now multitouch support along with a good...
They built the os from the ground up on blackberries to be secure that is it's major selling point and has always been for enterprise users. What RIM lacks consumer wise it has in the enterprise sector. The Storm isn't a bad phone, I used to own one before I switched to the Bold the refreshed OS was needed big time but RIM is being extremely stingy with UI elements and APIs as well as not utilizing the hardware to optimum potential (they don't use grapics accelleration at...
i think this is it really many apple fans misconstrue the premium market. Most users of the "premium" market arent going to go out and buy an Alienware desktop when they could build a similar rig for much less. The gaming market is more or less the premium market, my friends PC absolutely blows my iMac out the water, its not even up for debate and i can accept that. Someone who sources their own parts and builds it themselves are part of the premium niche, they just...
I could easily walk into the mall and ask every tween and teen who owns an iPhone and i bet the majority of them wouldnt even know who he is.
Between Snow Leopard just deleting files, and Time Capsules failing left and right, let me remind you, that "it just works". I'm a mac, and I delete everything you care about I'm a PC - whoa wait... you did what?