or Connect

Posts by ifail

Between Snow Leopard just deleting files, and Time Capsules failing left and right, let me remind you, that "it just works". I'm a mac, and I delete everything you care about I'm a PC - whoa wait... you did what?
id like to see some revenue numbers and not analysts guessing in the dark about how much they actually make off the app store. I couldn't care less about thousands of people downloading free fart apps and other garbage.
Because the avid crowd sets the tone for what most consumers really want. Dolby Digital? Yeah, HD output? Yeah got that too. Look at the 360 and PS3 and how they pretty run break neck trying to one up each other. The Wii on the other hand took a different approach by not catering to the hardcore/traditional gamer, which does not have ONE method of input.. Consequently it appealed to a lot...yet numbers show most people barely touch their Wii or play it significantly less...
I'm not sure to be honest. I really dont know of any person who uses an iphone/touch as a serious gaming device. Dont get me wrong i have about 20-30 friends who have an iphone and its loaded up with the same apps...weatherbug, taptap and some random games. Only one of my friends who is a pretty serious gamer like myself had Sonic and FF:Crystal Defenders. Those were two games i was mildly impressed by. Crystal defenders is strategy but incredibly simplistic and repetitive...
Really, care to point out any errors in my logic? You think for some reason the touch rivals PSP or DS (ill be even kind enough to go regular GB) that would show just how much YOU dont know anything, other than being a biased fanboy with no objectivity. Sorry these MS boys keep blasting your stupidity into oblivion, i dont blindly follow any company with loyalty...not sure why you do either but thats cool. Lets see, i didnt really want to address the flame-bait remark...
I love the constant bashing the the ifans give off here. Face it, the Zune has better hardware than the ipod touch, even with its new 3GS innards. As a "gaming platform" its pathetic at best, and thats being incredibly modest. There are no high caliber developers actually DEVELOPING for the platform. When i see games like Crisis Core, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, and Dragon Quest on the platform then it'll get a nod as being a good gaming platform. As it...