or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Thanks for the dimensions: I must admit that I simply looked at the screen size and the picture. So good o you to point this out.Please, do post here once you've used it for a few days. I'm also interested in the things we don;t normally get to see: packaging, any accessories, a special website for this new product, stuff like that. (if it's not too much copy-paste trouble; sometimes these things take up a vast amount of time)That's quite a statement; now you really have...
Kind of you not to have taken it as a jerkish comment. I was trying to see if others would refute it, but you fortunately know how this stuff works. Boy am I glad to finally see someone understanding the difference in TV & computer pixels. This is so often overlooked/ignored... I think once even had it in my sig.It is my understanding that at some point they settled on a standard and left 525 behind. The path taken to come to this standard? I don't know. I can't find...
I think that is the most disrespectful thing to do, wear an earpiece when someone is talking to you. A notification on your phone or watch can simply be ignored. Heck, even emphasize your undevided attention to the other person. Wearing a whispering earpiece does just the opposite.
1) great review2) I don't think the 5.5" is really usable as a phone, like old school phone, a device you grab 20+ times a day and needs to be easy to grab and tuck away.3)I think that won't be an issue for anyone buying the 6 (not +) It would indeed need a comparison to discern the pixels .4) I think they're both too large. But the world is moving to less communication and more to texting, so I guess I'm getting old. I prefer to talk, taking away any misunderstanding of...
What's next, you're gonna say NTSC is 30fps? NTSC is 4:3, and 486/3*4=648. Besides, it wasn't always like that; initially it was 525 lines (vacuum tube), before they standardised on it.But since this is your field of expertise I could very well be wrong (as usual often shown to me). My best guess is you made a typo: 486 480
That's to be expected if one wants to create two iPhone 6's from an iPhone 12.
Windows Phone. Or a pure Android, I believe they're called Nexus. But probably Windows; I think they did an excellent job of doing something different, and at the same time create an OS that works. It looks really....'more than ok'...except for the cutoffs, that part I don't get. I do get why they created it, and looking at the bigger picture it kinda makes sense: hmm, can't find that picture where we see a wide 'banner' or roll with a part of it with a phone; meaning you...
QFT Garmin makes total crap software. Not just on a Microsoft level, not, they make pure shyte software. Their iOS apps are completely useless, their Basecamp on OSX completely sucks and I don't feel like explaining why it sucks: every user will see that once using trying to use it.Indeed, yet another Garmin screw up.I haven't used the app myself, so thought I'd take a gander. Seems pretty obvious, even though I don't have the iPhone 6: you simply go into a category and...
Neither have I. Now the poster may not know the difference but I'm just advocating accuracy, especially when it concerns network speed.Using standards-based multiplier mebi is 'even better' than Mb, as it defines 2^20 instead of 10^6 (1,048,576 bits instead of 1,000,000).I like the topic of numbers. Which is kinda strange; I like googol, but not Google.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(data)Not myself, but it is a auto side effect when upgrading software...
That's a very informative post Marvin. And I haven't even begun with the article from the link, so thanks.The rating on love making and cooking is a good one!