or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Molly Watt, living with Usher Syndrome, actually quite likes it:BlogI am an advocate for those living with Usher Syndrome and I find sharing experiences a great way of raising awareness and helping others understand the many challenges fellow sufferers live with.My blog page will be personal to me so when reading it should be noted everybody with Usher Syndrome is unique, though there are similarities.http://www.mollywatt.com/blog/entry/my-apple-watch-after-5-days(Thank...
I agree with your opinion that Apple probably isn't creating a search system themselves. I could see the benefit of it but fail to see how Apple could make it work. None of the current search systems work IMO. I don't actually think it's companies like Google, MS & Yahoo are at fault here for there crap engines (though Google was created in order to generate $10B/y in ad revenue, with a page ranking system, which is totally stupid) but the data itself isn't exactly...
Fully agree, Spotify is very good at what it offers, even though they only have 4 record labels onboard. It's extremely popular here in The Netherlands. The fact that people get a premium account for free when upgrading their Internet speed helps.I really like it, don't use iTunes anymore.
Hmm, used the same account. An older screengrab:
The next time we want your opinion Mr. Bromwhich, we'll give it to you.Seriously, shouldn't he simply stick to his fact finding(?)
My first reaction was that I am using the same account but during the millisecond it took me to hit the reply button here I think I need to check that first. Thanks!
The speed of updating the app has been discussed in full last time. What I don't understand is why the ads still show up in the app after you have paid for the subscription.
Already supporting the Apple Watch, that's a fast update AI, kudos
Make sure both Macs are on the same WiFi network. Fire up /Applications/Utilities/Migration Assistant on either Mac and follow the instructions. It doesn't matter if you're going old to new or new to old. Heck, you can also migrate PC Mac (or rather PC > Mac; I've never tried) Personally I would simply copy files over and start with a clean install. Yes, that means configuring all prefs to your liking, but it's really not that much work.
In Belgium it indeed kinda sucks. It is much better though in The Netherlands . And Siri is supporting Dutch and Polish in the latest beta so who knows what next updates are going to bring us.