or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

TnxClever. And a nice portfolio.
Would you happen to know the current track number limit on Sonos? I didn't buy it when it came out as there was a 25,000 track limit. They upped it to 50,000 later but that still wasn't enough for my ever growing collection.PS: without following the link, that is one heck of a sig you have there.
Good to hear that! Somehow I figured you already had something like this, but it's always nice to read your feedback.Stay well Relic! Stay in good health!
Here's a link from Seth Weintraub to a great video of youngsters at WWDC. Yes, young girls programming: Code like a girl
He Relic, have you seen this, a cool HW thingy for Midi audio:http://9to5mac%2ecom/2015/06/14/logic-pros-how-to-map-midi-controller/
No choice but to ignore the ads. And there's little reason to use the app anymore now that they've optimised the website for iPhones. The website, not the comment section, which still sucks.
Now that Apple is going to rename Passbook to Wallet and Google is going to rename Wallet to Google Pay, which was inspired by Passbook there is more to get confused by.
Yup. Problem lies in the fact that one can read the comments to the articles which pulls up a page with the content from Huddler. And that includes ads. The app is simply poorly designed and not thoroughly tested by either AI nor Apple. If it was Apple would never allow Crafted Creative Inc. to state that their app gets rid of all ads when paying for a subscription which simply isn't true. And it's been like this since v1 from December 2012.
I wouldn't complain. I'd love to be able to pay for an ad free access to this site, but unfortunately their app still displays ads, contrary to what they state in the App Store.Besides, people are always willing to pay for quality. Ads really aren needed.
Too funny!(Never, ever, lose that sense of humour of yours Relic - it enriches my day)