or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Ha! Like the Apple vs Samsung trial, where the lady couldn't tell the two tablets apart. 'They are confusing, aren't they" (Phil Schiller)I never wrote that I "feel I am entitled to steal others work".I firmly believe:copyright material should be protected,artists should be rewarded for every item sold, no matter how popular their work becomes,people shouldn't illegally share or sell that material,people should read up on local laws before passing judgement. Did you know...
Well, at lest they differentiate themselves from other smartphones. And to differentiate is a good thing¡
Thanks for pointing out my stupid dumbness.
No, I meant registered at the Chamber of Commerce, as their (new) occupation. And the number has increased considerably, taking the quality down as a result. Anyone can afford a DSLR nowadays.That's what I remember when you got the nMP.
Which can't be copied, even if it was the right thing to do.
You're saying Switzerland isn't a civilized country? I think if you keep up your stance on copyright issues you're bound to gain any credibility. From anyone, not just limited to this website.
You need to cover the holes with rubber plugs. It has an Ingress Protection rating of 55/58, submerge to 1.5 meters** * (1) In compliance with IP55 and IP58, the Xperia ZR is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30...
I think we're ut of luck here: the app is at version 1.1, last update was from Jan 20, 2014 but the issues from buyers hadn't been addressed. Might explain the 6 up and 42 down votes
1. Lol at that video. Funny song to boot.I got the app. I paid for the subscription. The app only shows the first 10 comments. Comments are what I come for when visiting this site. And I do that almost daily. But I can't reply to the comments in the app, I can't even properly read them as there is no indented quoting, no font size adjustment, no hyperlinks, no option to quote, post, or whatever. Just to read the first 10 posts. The app is not for me.The app is done...
Good point. Gonna watch it all from the sideline as I don't use FB.Sidenote: they have extended their purchase closing date by one year:http://www.cnbc.com/id/101868476