or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Thanks much for the follow up. Next thing you'll know I'll start 'using' you for audio advice. Well, not really, but your feedback is appreciated.I'm not an 'audiophile' or whatever it's called, more into the market for a new pair of in-ear phones. I now know to also include noise-isolation phones, but am not going to spend a grand on the latest* from Shure, SE846: (* latest being Aug 2013)I could try the SE112 as they're only $50 but knowing from experience I avoid cheap...
I knew I was talking to the right person!. Thanks for the quick reply.Hadn't considered the implications of noise-cancellation. That's a Top Tip; I'll be sure to first check out isolating phones first, this was my preference before I had heard of noise-cancellation anyway.Had no idea on 'Bose branding' and user opinions. Of course my MMV, but you not only seem to make a good point, you're also easy to take your word for with posts like this one since you're an engineer.So,...
What is the advantage for the user? Are these updates by Google, meaning the user doesn't have to wait for their telco to release an update? Tnx
Listened to them; they’re great. I can’t put the ‘listening experience’ into words without making it read like ‘fluffy’ or ‘over the top’, but the sound is great, rich, you can feel the bass et cetera. But the fitting isn’t for my ears; it uses the cable itself which you can loop into your ear, but it’s not a proper fit for my, rather large, ears. Very good review here though, and rightfully so: they sound very...
Ha! And then dumb the old RAM sticks, what a stupid reasoning this was. Good post sir.
I think you're preaching to the wrong choir.
Put a magnetic strip on it and we can make payments with that new iPhone.Link? Because that's quite a statement, especially after this:Don't tell me you're a socket account for sog(?)
A friend of mine left his 3G out in the garden. Rained all night. Next morning he put it in the oven, door ajar, temp set at the lowest, someone like 70°C and took it out 2 hours later. Left it for the day, charged it in the evening, booted up, used it till the next model came out. I think his son is still playing games on the thing.Someone should dare Samsung do that.
And they make photos of each to find the matching parts, out of 725 parts
87.8% of all statistics are made up!