or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Indeed, the possibilities are endless.
One that was agreed upon by a good friend of mine, just yesterday. He's on a 2007 iMac and is going to upgrade. I explained all the tiddybits and new features, and the ones left out. Sure enough, he's getting that $79 external Super Drive. I told him that was soooo 1996 but he shares photos and stuff with friends, and doesn't want to buy a whole bunch of USB sticks. So yeah, ODD still useful.Indeed, a fantastic keynote, solid product and bright future. Macs will continue...
Their stock app is going to counter that:
Well it doesn't show up in my purchase history. Of course that;s because I didn't download it as I don't like their music.
1. That's true. Gotta hev the time for these sort of things though, but monkeing around with software is fun.2. So you're getting a new one?3. You're up early; eager to read up on last nights' posts?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's just being thick, as usual.I think it already is, but I'm sure evolution will make it thinner. Not too thin, otherwise it will become difficult to rotate the crown.
Wouldn't buying a new iPhone and iPad be easier?
I get that. I just think people should use their phone to communicate. What's wrong with talking? It's the oldest form of communicating (I think), it's free and it's wireless.
I also think the 5th Ave Store got a nice touch: http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/sns-rt-lynxmpea8605s-jpg-20140908-photo.html