or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

I think the point anyone makes about using the camera on an iPad is simply because it looks odd. The more mainstream it becomes the less odd it becomes and people will get used to it. Over 20 years ago when we got the digital camera it was weird to see someone look at the photo they just took, now people are in awe when I use my analogue camera.Obviously your point is about parents creating a digital archive of their over ones, and you make an excellent point about it.Your...
Hahaha! Stink-free? From PooPourri? LMAO
Does this version of iTunes delete my "Apple Keynotes (1080p)" podcast folder again? Happened last month and all my Apple Special Event, Keynotes and WWDC's disappeared from my Podcast folder in iTunes. Restored from ™, but only because I noticed it, something I may oversee with a future update. It's not that I like to watch boring Timmi Cookiemonster in 1080 before going to bed every night¡
Same here. And whenever I hit a site that uses Flash that I want to see, like Google Street View, I simply grab my 1st Gen iPad. Love that app from Apple. For regular webpages, irony to the max, I grab my other iPad and the site simply has the content in a different format. YouTube is one of those sites from Google that I think is truly despicable so I don't even go there.Probably never. There's no reason why different tech can't both be alive. There's stuff Flash can do...
OMG, you wrote kut. Nasty little whimper you are, getting all furry wid me.Anyhoo, great site. Too bad I can't review any pictures.You really ought to read her other posts as well. She mixes good info, great write-ups on her experience with a boatload of computers, phones et cetera with the most witty and fantastic wordplay in a humorous way that I've been enjoying since, well, ever since.Same here. Not only because he's a Google employee but that the article is also old.I...
In her defence, I think she's quite capable of defending herself
I do have LS, so 'safe' there. Chromo I'd never touch; won't ever want them to know ever single site that I have accessed. GE I'll try in a VM, just to be on the safe side, with LS. If the performance is shote I might install it on my main OS.
Thanks for that link. I've refreshed my tab in Safari myself and will see if they kept all of my text in here. Refreshing NOW.Yup, that works.
Indeed, relevant question. Also, how much for a Happy End¿
I agree; this is completely not a complete answer, just like Android:Identity access may include the ability to:Find accounts on the deviceRead your own contact card (example: name and contact information)Modify your own contact cardAdd or remove accountsUtterly incomplete. Tells me nothing. What does "may include the ability to" mean? Gsus, what a moronic horse that is!