or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

That's good thinking, but he has a different email address listed @ Viking. A private domain actually, pointing to an Exchange server at our local telco. (I should've added that bit of info earlier)Could Google get info from suppliers?
30 megs? That's the biggest .gif I've ever seen! Is showing a video through .gif a new 'standard'?Thanks!
That's a bit odd. I do see it having some lag when changing the scale, going from week to month, but the data itself is being updated on a frequent interval. I check this by tapping on a graph and tap Show All Data. If that data comes from an app that supports Health it will most likely be a single entry point. But looking at Steps it does have a history which has been accumulated many times a day, no, an hour, no every freaking minute, or even more often!I've never read...
That's a nice review. And I agree; I listened to these the other day in a store, a big store, and they indeed sound good. Thinking of gifting this to a friend who doesn't have any speakers in the kitchen, the place where she spent most of her time.This was odd; I don;t have any plugins installed and normally can view a .gif just fine:
Apple can't decrypt FaceTime nor iMessage:http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/06/17/apple-claims-it-encrypts-imessages-and-facetime-so-that-even-it-cant-read-them/
The spooky thing of Google is my following example:A friend of mine ordered a cartridge at his local (Dutch) office supply online store. Didn't Googled for anything, just logged in at Viking (Office Depot), went to purchase history and bought the same cartridge like he always does). Next day he sees ads for that specific (generic) cartridge when Googling something, without even being logged in. He does have a gmail account, but that's always used within his Outlook...
I don't believe that t be the case. For runners, there used to be these little footpods one could attach to their running shoes, but nowadays there's an accelerometer in the sports watch itself which is just as accurate.
The fact that the stock Health app can't even calculate my BMI in spite of it already having my height and weight I see the Health app as a 'nice try, but no cigar'.The app is seriously lacking from the polish, fit & finish we all have grown accustomed to. It has bugs, sometimes loosing all info, has endless data points from my steps which should be simply truncated to 4 times a day or something. The graphs should be made scrollable to see the history instead of 4...
That would be cool; please post. I saw that the mural has already been taken down:Source: http://taisy0.com/2015/01/30/45085.html
Indeed, they are different. Downloading it through iTunes downloads the whole iOS firmware, available in case you want to do a complete restore of an iOS device. The OTA updates are merely delta's.