or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

How Much Do Music Artists Earn Online? http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/2010/how-much-do-music-artists-earn-online/ Geez, is that the largest size I can post? Way to go AI...
The increase in streaming and decline in purchasing doesn't surprise me. What is interesting, to me, is the increase in sales of vynil. I wonder if people are buying the 180-220 grams en masse(?)
There we have it folks: Windows. It just works¡
That is indeed what I am expecting but still I hope that the features they do put in are very well designed and implemented. Anything we miss out hopefully gets filled by 3rd party plug-ins.Somehow I'm relieved that it isn't just me; I have the same unsorted, moronic order of album names. To top it off the 'Recently deleted' smart folder is somewhere in the middle and some projects ended up in the 'Events from my Mac' folder. Which isn't just odd, it also makes me need to...
Thank you for explaining it to me as I sure as hell wasn't getting it. I guess I could've downloaded the app from a different country and see what the pop-over was. Reading the app description tells me the trial is for one month, so, yeah, back to Safari.
You expect apps to be free of charge, and ad free because you don't want to pay for the work a site like this one puts in? I would expect anyone to understand the choice of ad-supported sites and subscription-based (paid) sites that are ad free. Price is a different discussion altogether.I have to admit, I've never seen the pop-over (well, probably once).
That line came from your 1st post. So if you don't a free trail, don't want that popover, why don't you buy a subscription? That's what I did.
Same sentiment here. Let's hope Apple hits home with Photos, and features we currently enjoy in Aperture will be filled in by 3rd party plug-ins.
One can dream, right? I really hope this is the reason, I'm not 'having the best of times' with LR, and Aperture has its own flaws. But that may be due to the synching with my iPhone; the photo projects aren't in alphabetical order on my phone.
"I don't like the non-dismissable "start your free trail of Appleinsider Plus" pop-over."