or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

If they'd do that they'd most likely lose tens of millions of customers.
Link?
You really should read the article before posting, this way we won't be attracted automatically to such a line.
Another from the cookie jar - thank you!
Will that glove crash when I raise my middle finger to Samsung? Quite pathetic and childish, this April Fools Day. Oh well, perhaps for the younger generation.
That was a good one. Personally I liked his 'horsemen' even more: Chronicles of Conflict: the History of Adobe vs. Apple (April 14th, 2010) http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2010/04/14/chronicles-of-conflict-the-history-of-adobe-vs-apple/
And full manual in the iOS camera app please.
1) What? No 4" iPhone anymore? Ah, April Fools Day. This is getting a little childish. 2) And that 5.5" screen could be for an iWatch from Samsung.
Good post. And I wholeheartedly agree with your closing statement.
But what if you could, and censor 'everything'? She might not be able to post your good write up, What would happen to mankind if only a percentage would grow up "without foul"? (for a lack of a better term, the English language is a wonderful thing, but alas, I often can't remember the word that describes my feeling 'just right')Oh, can someone tell me what the "N-word" is? It can't be "No", or "Naughty", so perhaps "Nuke"?Edit: ah, that "N-word" (thanks Sol)