or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

They have a 4 year subscription, $79 version.I don't get this either. Each app says it's 'part of Office for iPad' yet they are all separate downloads. Guess they mean that all three apps are part of a free upgrade scheme for those who bought the $99 'Office 365 for iPad subscription'.I must say they got the toolbar right: a single line of tabs (remember those windows with three lines of tabs, resulting in a scetzofrenic experience when they move about?) and a single line...
Thank you, that's clad then.Does that mean we could see the return of the 17" MBP? Don't answer that...Edit: I don't think I like this autocorrupt, every now and then: clad = clear
Where the **** is the link to the presentation? oops! Got beeped by Huddler!
1) Does this 4.94" screen allow for a 5x7 icon layout? Or 4x7, keeping the width the same? And how many on a 5.5" screen? How wide will that FF be? Current apps simply upscale, and debs can create iPhone6 optimised apps? 2) f/1.8 will be a Godsent! Personally I think the phone is already too big; I liked the 3.5" screen model more. But ok, times change, but I sure hope they keep on selling the current FF alongside a larger phone. Otherwise I'm screwed: won't go for...
Or the Baby Shaker for that matter.http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2009/04/23/apple-apologizes-over-baby-shaker-app/
The quote doesn't work properly as I'm on a different editor than the one you are using, complete Huddlers fault, and I therefore just reply below your post (it even just skips an entire sentence, I simply blame Huddler)Ok, stopping the video is not what is happening, but if a video is being blocked by another window OSX is now smart enough to not use any resources for the underlying window. My bad; it doesn't stop playing.I really like WP8, apart from the clipped text at...
Take the UI for instance. Just look at their implementation of resizing a window. Used to be only the bottom-right corner where you could grab the window and resize it. That changed (with 10.7?) and we now can resize from all corners, as well as just the width or height. And there lies an unnoticed thing: if you grab a window at the horizontal line and not resize it to make the window shorter or taller but instead move the cursor left or right the system is clever enough...
I wish he'd stop doing that.He wrote many on that topic, here's one that's related, but not the article you had in mind, I think:http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2012/01/03/the-next-ten-years-of-mac-os-x/He also did a comparable thing on tablets:The inside track on Apple's tablet: a history of tablet computingExcellent point. OSX has indeed evolved so much. There's so much refinement and optimisation done, something MS will likely never do, or understand why this is a good...
As to the 45% part of the survey: wow! As to the 77% part of the survey: duh!