or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

QFT. This cannot be repeated enough. There may be many videos available on YouTube in 4K or even 5K, the carriers are simply not going to deliver this massive data to your home, period. My country only has, I don't know, something like 8 channels in 1080 and 30+ in lower res. Get a premium account and you'll get many more channels in HD, but forget about anything higher. Ok, small country here, so YMMV, but we're a long way off from 4K. I don't even think the next...
Indeed, that would be very unlikely. Not just for your reasoning, but also the tech: the reason sports watches are so thick is because they have a gps chip inside (and not much more, certainly not on the level the watch from Apple has)Never mind these watches usually burn out after 4 to 8 hour use. Nah, I think it'll take quite some time for the tech to catch up and have the Apple Watch do what we want it to do (and without the need for an iPhone)The ability to store music...
Perhaps, but the 1st gen seems to require an iPhone, if for nothing else than to install apps on the watch:http://9to5mac%2ecom/2014/09/30/apple-watch-app-store-iphone-app/Fantastic article linked there:http://www.ablogtowatch.com/apple-watch-hands-on-review/In depth review with hi-res photos, not renders:
Thanks for the dimensions: I must admit that I simply looked at the screen size and the picture. So good o you to point this out.Please, do post here once you've used it for a few days. I'm also interested in the things we don;t normally get to see: packaging, any accessories, a special website for this new product, stuff like that. (if it's not too much copy-paste trouble; sometimes these things take up a vast amount of time)That's quite a statement; now you really have...
Kind of you not to have taken it as a jerkish comment. I was trying to see if others would refute it, but you fortunately know how this stuff works. Boy am I glad to finally see someone understanding the difference in TV & computer pixels. This is so often overlooked/ignored... I think once even had it in my sig.It is my understanding that at some point they settled on a standard and left 525 behind. The path taken to come to this standard? I don't know. I can't find...
I think that is the most disrespectful thing to do, wear an earpiece when someone is talking to you. A notification on your phone or watch can simply be ignored. Heck, even emphasize your undevided attention to the other person. Wearing a whispering earpiece does just the opposite.
1) great review2) I don't think the 5.5" is really usable as a phone, like old school phone, a device you grab 20+ times a day and needs to be easy to grab and tuck away.3)I think that won't be an issue for anyone buying the 6 (not +) It would indeed need a comparison to discern the pixels .4) I think they're both too large. But the world is moving to less communication and more to texting, so I guess I'm getting old. I prefer to talk, taking away any misunderstanding of...
What's next, you're gonna say NTSC is 30fps? NTSC is 4:3, and 486/3*4=648. Besides, it wasn't always like that; initially it was 525 lines (vacuum tube), before they standardised on it.But since this is your field of expertise I could very well be wrong (as usual often shown to me). My best guess is you made a typo: 486 480
That's to be expected if one wants to create two iPhone 6's from an iPhone 12.
Windows Phone. Or a pure Android, I believe they're called Nexus. But probably Windows; I think they did an excellent job of doing something different, and at the same time create an OS that works. It looks really....'more than ok'...except for the cutoffs, that part I don't get. I do get why they created it, and looking at the bigger picture it kinda makes sense: hmm, can't find that picture where we see a wide 'banner' or roll with a part of it with a phone; meaning you...