or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

And supposedly 20+ million preordered in China alone: http://9to5mac%2ecom/2014/10/13/20-million-iphone-6-6-plus-china/
-1+11) Good point2) Oh, I'd love that. The combination of your witty mind and the 'impeccable' sense of humor makes me smile at any given time of the day. People ask me "what's up" but I just can't bring across your... 'weirdness'. Simply love it.
That's what I would presume. Ergo, they probably need to replace everything, not simply upgrade a few components. And that will be one hell of an investment. So 4k TV, I just don't see the whole world moving towards anytime soon.This I can see happening. The HW price is doable for most, and 4k in cinema, as a download, and streaming (to a smaller audience to to bandwidth) I think is indeed happening.
I know, that was simply one persons' opinion. I think the phone is great, software-wise. The FF is way too large for my taste; heck I even think the new 4.7" iPhone 6 is too large and won't buy it. But honestly I think I'm screwed next year if they EOL the 4" model.Anyway, the fact that apps are available is great; they should really market this. Plus that keyboard; quite a clever design.Indeed, all in the eye of the beholder. Think I'll take a listen to that wireless...
But what about the other woman?
You would be making a point if you'd stated your definition of "long-existent bugs", but alas...
Thank you for thanking. Good to read that you don't have a problem writing these things, as it would kinda suck if it were merely done to make a point that no one was interested in.That keyboard really is the best. Here's another review, with funny tiddybits but without a happy ending:And a boring keyboard review:
This image is very telling; finally a phone where you get to read what you wrote, and get to read what you're replying to.This phone looks really great. No idea why it has stereo speakers, but other than that one really ought to appreciate the attention to detail here: that keyboard is the best solution I've ever seen. All the HW specs look really good, and the fact that it can run Android apps is completely new to me; they really should shout that from the rooftops.Thanks...
What new naming scheme? You mean the Watch and Pay? These two don't need an Internet connection for them to work, so I would presume they didn't use the iPrefix, which, admittedly, is becoming long in the tooth. They may very well discontinue with the iPrefix, but renaming iTunes will be one heck of a thing: what to rename it to? It started with music, so iTunes made sense as you could buy music from the Internet. But then they added such a slew of media and expanded...
BIG thanks for all your posts on the BB Passport and its new OS10. Without you I (we) really wouldn't be getting much info on the phone, nor the platform. Now I'm sure there aren't many people wanting to run terminal commands or compile an app on a smartphone it is indeed quite an accomplishment from BB. That said, I myself am more interested how apps look as the screen is square and I presume 3rd party apps aren't. But I'll look it up right now and will post back.Best to...