or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Completely OT, but I like this "Falling Android" video. Only posting because I read it as 'Failing Android', plus I haven't slept yet, and it's 9.30, so off to bed: Oh, yeah, of course I need to make a point on the subject. Uhm, I suppose if I multiply their 13M iPads sold to Education I don't get a full calendar year iPad sales number, correctomundo?
Indeed, difficult to find them all! I think these can be added:13. Cue (Personal assistant)14. Topsy (Analytics)15. TestFlight (Feb 21, 2014)I think these were acquired more than 9 months ago, so wouldn't count:Passif Semiconductor Corp (Aug 1, 2013)Embark Inc (Aug 22, 2013, so dito)AlgoTrim AB (Aug 28, 2013, so dito)StrolledmentTrollstment: "If you can't beat them, buy them"M&A in the picture:http://metrics.infolinks.com/2014/02/17/tech-mergers-acquisitions-2013/
Huh? Setting the timer for 3 minutes doesn't give me the 'don't overcook that egg'. So Siri is tied to iOS8? (I'm on 7)
Still not? Geez, can't understand how they can oversee such a flaw. Yup, gave them feedback on it, but that won't mean it'll become a 'known issue' heheWho's the fool in charge of iBooks, Mr. ROM¿
How so? I paid for a 1 year subscription, € 7,99 or something. App is only useful for ad-free articles, not the comment section, which for me is the main reason for visiting this site.Showing duplicates works fine for me in 11.3Also for renaming files? Because that is still a drag. Slow and only one of my 8 cores do the work. It really looks like it isn't a multi-core, multi-threaded app at all.
That's understandable. Today a friend of mine, also from The Netherlands, called from Birmingham and told me the city centre was quite small. I didn't know that, and I thought Birmingham was the '2nd Capitol'...Same here. Funny, when I saw here name I put on one of her records, still enjoyable, after all these years.
That's an excellent take on the why part. Me, I simply want to be accurate, and always appreciate it if someone points me to a grammatical error. So, thanks.I cannot understand why stockholders don't complaint on Google's expensive endeavours. Or maybe they do, but I haven't seen an article on the topic.Very true. They have excellent informative sessions. I took all 4 "Pro Labs" on Aperture, FCP etc. and thought they were pretty good. I even learned new things from the...
Huh? What's your point? They want a prominent location, hence their choice.
All excellent points! Really, home run. I am actually looking forward to tho change. I'm sure there will be quite a few features I use in Aperture dropped in the new Photos software, but with plugins that may not even be a problem. Otherwise I'll simply fill in the feedback form.I'd love to see them implement:- import .gpx files (as my DSLR doesn't have that, and I'm certainly not going to tag them by hand while on holiday)- excellent key wording options. In Aperture...
Does anyone know if the Chinese character recognition on the iPhone is any good/useful for the Chinese?