or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Looks like you had a ball here on your own and perhaps no need for me to respond. (lol) However, just for clarification, and hoping you won't need to cudgel your brain I'd like to explain:I use the Garmin Oregon 550t on my road bike, a total piece of shit device. But that's for another discussion. What it does do well is record the GPS coordinates, and when plugged into a USB port (or use wireless ANT+ stick) one can copy the .gpx file from the device. Simply import into...
Just did, and that turned out to be the culprit. TnxThat is indeed cold, though not 'as worse' as here in The Netherlands: 7C ≈ 44F But we still had a great Fall, temperatures never seen this high since the dawn of measuring, we had a great Summer, never seen such a long Summer, we had a great Spring, never before have we experienced to go to the beach because it was so warm midday and we had a very soft Winter, never went below 5C ≈ 41FForce of habit, I guess. Though I...
For $79, it's a steal. Also stale, but that's for another discussion lolI may have been in err here; I have enabled iCloud Photos on my iPhone, but since it didn't do what I expected of it I disabled it again (because, amongst others, I couldn't easily sync over all my projects I keep on my iPhone and iPad to iCloud)I use my Garmin GPS when travelling and photographing: you can import the .gpx file from the device (any device that records in the .gpx format) and drop one...
Possibly not the money versus the 'knowledge' of not 'owning' the software. This £8 a month is being perceived as expensive when the boxed version is about the same as to subscribe for one year. Understandable POV.1) thanks for doing the work, appreciated.2) That is indeed how I understood it from various forums and articles. But alas, I don't see an UPLOAD button on iCloud.com/photosAgain, if I had a way to upload I could try this out myself, so thank you for posting....
Oh my, I thought I pop back in to answer both your questions, but I see it's being 'dealt' with already. Well, "peace out" gentlemen.
And now there's a Lollipop skin for the iPhone!http://9to5mac%2ecom/community/how-to-get-android-lollipop-iphone-6-plus-theme/
1) I wonder if LR is still clunky, designed way differently than other Mac software, or if it has matured and now is up to snuff. 2) before the thread is flooded with "No subscription software ever" comments, we can still buy a boxed version: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-Lightroom-Mac-PC/dp/B00CLD7Y4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1416385619&sr=1-1&keywords=adobe+lightroom 3) fortunately Apple isn't going to disable iPhoto nor Aperture when they release...
Take a look at the subdomain Nokia created for the device, taking all design cues from Apple: http://n1.nokia.com And of course they had to do a video a well: Tech Specs Height 200.7mm Width 138.6 mm Depth 6.9 mm Body One-piece design Aluminum with surface anodization Weight 318 g Colors Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray Camera 8 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus 5 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus 1080p video recording Buttons and connections 3.5 mm...
Then watch it at the source, KTLA
No denying in the learning curve. Even a Mac can feel awkward after having to do the Apply>Ok>Close Window instead of simply closing the window after making a change. Why the hell MS is still torturing its users is beyond me. Then again, their stagnated interface was always beyond me.I guess it's because of the licensing agreements already in place for corporations. They all renew, pay yearly, with or without getting a new version of their software packages. Plus the...