or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Have you seen this?This update adds RAW image compatibility for the following cameras to Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11:Canon PowerShot S100Nikon 1 J1Nikon 1 V1Nikon COOLPIX P7100Olympus PEN E-PL1sOlympus PEN E-PL3Olympus PEN E-PM1Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ150Sony Alpha NEX-5NSony Alpha SLT-A65Sony Alpha SLT-A77http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1473?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
I wanted to reply with:"I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Surely you can understand that some people may find a possible 4.7" iPhone (screen size) too large"But fortunately you added a smiley, which do not come through over the email. Whassup wit dat, Huddler?
4.7" this 5.5" that....where's my 4" iPhone?
Funny to see an imminent (?) Google Glass there.Strange they didn't sort the graves by year deceased, or by name.
Usually the point-n-shoot come with GPS but not the DSLR types. I therefore take my Garmin with me, setting the time on the camera to match the GPS unit. After importing the photos I can import the .gpx file and, well, you get the picture.Good point; that can also be covered by plug-ins. And even though Apple is great at refining and making the software design slick, I bet developers dedicated to just a single option can outdo Apple here, especially on Books.As for the...
Excellent find, PixelDoc!@digitalclips You might want to take a look at this.
Needs a 3.5mm mini adapter. Bummer¡But bloody hell, those look cool. As fine as they look, they don't even need to sound good. /s
LOL
Wouldn't want to call their decision silly, rather advancing to the next thing in photography. You'd rather have them create Aperture v4? If so, you wouldn't have mind their slow progress of taking 4 years for a major new release?I say good on them for creating this Photos integration between iOS and OSX. Currently it works, but not fully. In Aperture I can make changes but then they're not synced over to my devices, so I need to manually sync the albums over to my iPhone...
Did you use their "IPTC4XMP Sidecar File"?Even if you did, still weird. It's just metadata, I don't see a problem with copying field data that have the same tag/name. In the words of Jeremy Clarkson, "how hard can it be?"