or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Funny that, my localised page displays that 10 people have installed it, 46 people have rated it and over 50 people did something called +1, I presume that's the google equivalent to FB's 'like' (?)Whatever.
That's a good point. They are supposedly still loosing money, yet less than before. I heard there are now 6 dealers in my country, and they just opened an assembly plant in Tilburg. Good for my economy as well, I suppose.Though I do see more Bentleys in my town than Teslas, but I don't think these can be compared(?)
In spite of IE most likely being the default on corporate PC's, I'm not surprised to see such a high percentage from Chrome. Especially how crappy FF has become.1) strange that Safari on iPad has an even bigger share than Safari on the desktop2) strange that they don't have any number on Safari for the iPhone nor for the iPod touch3) funny that there are still people on IE6
I presume a Chrome Extension is designed for the Chrome Browser. If so, I don't think many people here use that.
That seems like a 'feasible' outcome, yes.
Really? That would be great! Maybe they can rename the button to "See this article by on AppleInsider.com"(bit long though, will become a humongous button)
1) I shouldn't have stopped reading the review upon seeing the portrait video.2) If this site were to display the authors' name in the thread I would've known that you wouldn't do such a thing. Thanks Neil.3) We used to see a button 'See this article on AppleInsider.com' but now it isn't there anymore. Huddler being the huddle here? (again)
I don't know, but Tesla Motors seems to feel the same way: they're sharing all their IP:http://seekingalpha.com/article/2266983-tesla-shares-all-its-patents-what-does-this-mean-for-shareholders
I don't know what looks more stupid; someone wearing Google Glass or someone shooting a video in portrait orientation.