or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Haven't read all the comments, yet, but is the thread now a Google bashing one? Because they also do kind things, like giving people their money back: http://9to5mac%2ecom/2014/11/19/this-80-mobile-app-prototyping-software-for-mac-is-now-free-courtesy-of-google-acquisition/
So guarded!Never been to Canada, yet, so would love to get first hand experience on tyre centre pronunciation. Amongst others.
Ha! Guilty, though I'd say the Germans are way worse than their western neighbourghs. Perhaps @ThePixelDoc can chime in.That's another thing with Americans that I love: you guys simply take a word and can 'verb it'. I'm sure there are many more examples, can't think of them right now, but the moment you hear something that may sound strange to me, you'll immediately get it. "Indian giver" was one that pops up now, though unrelated to my example of verbalising something.I...
That is one funny -and informative!- post.Us Dutchies are very basic people: we simply count by spelling the words out, as in één-en-twintig for 21 and continue from thereon.tnx!
Looks like you had a ball here on your own and perhaps no need for me to respond. (lol) However, just for clarification, and hoping you won't need to cudgel your brain I'd like to explain:I use the Garmin Oregon 550t on my road bike, a total piece of shit device. But that's for another discussion. What it does do well is record the GPS coordinates, and when plugged into a USB port (or use wireless ANT+ stick) one can copy the .gpx file from the device. Simply import into...
Just did, and that turned out to be the culprit. TnxThat is indeed cold, though not 'as worse' as here in The Netherlands: 7C ≈ 44F But we still had a great Fall, temperatures never seen this high since the dawn of measuring, we had a great Summer, never seen such a long Summer, we had a great Spring, never before have we experienced to go to the beach because it was so warm midday and we had a very soft Winter, never went below 5C ≈ 41FForce of habit, I guess. Though I...
For $79, it's a steal. Also stale, but that's for another discussion lolI may have been in err here; I have enabled iCloud Photos on my iPhone, but since it didn't do what I expected of it I disabled it again (because, amongst others, I couldn't easily sync over all my projects I keep on my iPhone and iPad to iCloud)I use my Garmin GPS when travelling and photographing: you can import the .gpx file from the device (any device that records in the .gpx format) and drop one...
Possibly not the money versus the 'knowledge' of not 'owning' the software. This £8 a month is being perceived as expensive when the boxed version is about the same as to subscribe for one year. Understandable POV.1) thanks for doing the work, appreciated.2) That is indeed how I understood it from various forums and articles. But alas, I don't see an UPLOAD button on iCloud.com/photosAgain, if I had a way to upload I could try this out myself, so thank you for posting....
Oh my, I thought I pop back in to answer both your questions, but I see it's being 'dealt' with already. Well, "peace out" gentlemen.
And now there's a Lollipop skin for the iPhone!http://9to5mac%2ecom/community/how-to-get-android-lollipop-iphone-6-plus-theme/