or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

1) That sucks. I had that on a different (Dutch) site: I went through all 11 pages and at the end there was no submit button. How's that for a wrecked webpage?2) You have a short lastname. You're not Michael Dell by any chance are you¿
It's also something that can break. But not anymore.
There are for the original Air, hence the link.
Hmm, I don't have this bug. Mine displays Fri 17 Oct hh:mm:ss just like on 10.9.Bastard! My mid-2010 took 25 minutes to install...on a PCIe SSDI didn't do any of that. Heck, I even upgraded it, normally I did a clean install (backup, restore backup as test, format, install, reinstall software, restore user data).I stress-test upon reboot, right after the installation. Nothing lagged. I even did a: open Finder window, Cmd-Shift-A, Cmd-A, Cmd-down arrow. Boom; all apps...
Won't you miss the GPS tagging of photos now that you didn't get the cellular version? Or are you wise enough to not take photos with an iPad to begin with - that would be what I expect.
£O£ - it was right in front of me; thanks!Wow, plugin requiring the rentware version; that sucks. Just like crappy 1Password version 5 not syncing its DB if one bought the web version from the developer instead of buying it through the MAS. Oh, software, what can one do?
A time I remember fondly. Because of Rhapsody.
Many dislike the rentware model. Amazon to the rescue:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-Lightroom-Mac-PC/dp/B00CLD7Y4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1413557771&sr=1-1&keywords=lightroomÒ¬˚∆˙©ƒ∂edit: whoops, was searching for the pound sign. No, not that one, but some key combo decided to hit submit for me. Anyway, it's GBP 99
Hehe, sure was. Good thing Apple isn't doing the more is better thing, they refine. Usually that means removing features, or incorporating them, which might very well end up in a shorter workflow. While typing that, I guess that is what Photos will turn out to be.
Show-off!!