or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

I never looked it up, so I did now. Yes, yes, Wiki, but still..."USA Triathlon is the largest multisport organization in the world. It sanctions more than 4,300 races every year with nearly 500,000 members. It is composed of athletes of all ages, coaches, officials, parents and fans working to strengthen multisport."But don't be misled by this though:"USA Triathlon (USAT) is the national governing body for the multisport disciplines of triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and...
I don't know a single triathlete that doesn't swim with their watch. But I might be biased; I just ordered a $599 watch, designed for triathletes.Try a tri, you might like it.
Difficult to reference the price of bands, but Garmin is charging $129.99 for a metal band:
I was in an Apple Store today and the employee didn't know it was Steve Jobs Day. Weird. edit: I like the Bild photo better, from Twitter: edit 2: What is that multi-touch table? Video here: https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/7F3787511D1182019994528169984_3294515e58c.1.5.18423578735857771931.mp4?versionId=d3D58oh1oDQFV6dYI8FOz31wzYDfTbVh
Why does it have two bezels?
But it isn't waterproof. You can't swim with it.
I think we are getting it backwards.
But will that matter? They were given the order to manufacturer the first 64-bit mobile chip, they delivered...for Apple but apparently don't understand 1-bit on how to copy it.Samsung. The Xerox company that don't even seem to be able to copy anymore.
That quite understandable as he is a 'bit of a peculiar' artist. Still, an artist.That's amazing! 5/5 correct.🏆
Hear hear! Prince actually has people removed from the venue if they are getting caught the 2nd time, after everyone has been informed on the no recording please request.Also OT, Woz was in a Cadillac commercial (The Daring - No Regrets):