or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

"Need to spy"? Why the negativity? I for one hope the Nixie will come to fruition:http://w.wsj.net/video/20141110/111014hubnixie/111014hubnixie_v2_ec664k.mp4
Nah, I think they're too exited that Samsung is going to take on iBeacons with their newly announced, wait for it, Proximity. https://placedge.samsung.comAs for the stock, it will fluctuate as usual, but rise all the same. Here's a toast to Apple, toasting the 'competition'.Cheers
Does this take up 500GB of space on your bootdrive as well, or is it only taking up the space you use with iCD? From the iDisk days I remember it was a sparse disk image, only taking up so much space as needed and growing in size when uploading more data to iDisk.TIA
Same here. I don't think I make any significant contribution to the forum as there are far smarter people here, with more experience. Besides, it's a forum on Apple gear and software, I think I would gain more from participating in a purely IT focused forum.Ha! Yeah, we're the happy bunch on this forum. A lot of funky jokes, coupled with excellent views and insightful posts from 'the regular bunch with fantastic first-time posters' intertwined.Please, only write and post...
With Google and Apple taking the majority of mobile payments, I think the chances for a 3rd party to make a dent is going to be quite slim.
Oooh, please do give us a mini review! Your attention to detail and taste, for a lack of a better word (possibly the right one anyway), will give me just what I would love to read.A synched DB is what Apple is doing with Photos, so I agree, the right approach. I also don't like Picassa; I feel it's clunky. (though Apple has their fair share of chunkiness, like iTunes12 IMO. I won't elaborate on that; tl;n1wr)Yup, added the AI email address, won't change didley (spelling?)I...
Good find! Wow, well, that certainly looks like what Apple has said about the Photos app, and the integration with iOS & a webbrowser. I really wish this will be a home run, as I am having quite a few 'issues' with 10.10 and iTunes12. Early 2015 can't come soon enough. And if it's not 'upto snuff' I'll simply continue to use Aperture.OT: happy to see this post notification seeing dropped into my inbox. New articles and posts from people I follow don't make it through over...
1) never heard of mail delivery delay. And I use an Exchange account on my Mac and iPhone: works instantly.2) "Outlook for Mac: delay of 5-6 seconds" Why is this is a bad thing? If you want an instant reply why don't you call the person up?3) Never heard of OSX Mail not receiving mail. Never.Never heard of attachments not going through. And searching for that problem on the Internet gives me zilch.
No one is; people are usually down when using their products.Kidding aside, the other programs I understand people using, but why Outlook if you’re on OSX and have Mail.app?
In a rush now, but take a look at the link for a list of what Apple offers with iCloud.