or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

As a hardcore Apple user for the past 35 years it pains me to say, but Apple has lost it's monumentum. They wont ever come up with a Ribbon, or anything close to such a innovation. Now I have used many of their products, like ipod, eyePhone1, 2, 3.5 and 5. My wife still uses her ipod, but she don't understand how to work that clickwhiel. Sad to say but I think Apple are losing their grip on the smartphone market. For a start, I'd like to see a waterproof model. Can't see...
There is no GPS on the watch, therefore it needs an iPhone if you want to record your course. You can however store and listen to music without an iPhone.The reason sports watches are so thick is because they have GPS which is power hungry and therefore need a big battery.Already pipped by Mac-sochist, but I just want to add that the mention of 4GB is for storage, likely to be NAND, which is waaaaay slower than RAM, which isn't used for storage as it gets wiped after a...
Wouldn't be their first endeavour into clothing:
People will buy shirts with wider sleeves. Just like they bought pants with wider pockets to accommodate smartphones.
There has never been a statue erected to honour an analyst.
That's a good point (the others as well obviously). I re-read the Wikipedia (I know) article and wanted to paste in this little bit:"If the antenna is just a few centimetres long, it will only set up the so-called ‘near-field’ around itself, with length, width and depth of the field roughly the same as the dimensions of the antenna."I would presume a protective ring around a camera lens won't suffice for NFC to work at a short distance of 4 inches. The antenna needs 11...
Great find sir!I must say I'm impressed with their attention to all this. Still, in spite of that, I'd like to see them go even further, as there are still some |'s to be crossed.
Aha, gotcha. I was merely responding to the topic of cases, but will read up on the topic of NFC/metallic cases now.edit: well nothing to be found at my end. I did stumble upon this rumour from Samsung:http://www.christiantoday.com/article/samsung.new.smartphone.line.with.metal.casing/40238.htmIn other news, BRIKK is at it again:
Perhaps it's just a way for her to pass time. I certainly don't mind. Heck, it's even on topic.
Some will find this funny